Expense Reports??

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2014 at 4:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be the first to say that having come from big pharma I love working for depomed, love most things about my manager, but the expense report pettiness has me not wanting to even do anything anymore!

I do everything I can to get them correct but seriously, if MD does not mean they are a hcp then what does?? The drop down lists not working to change that, every report only gets partially approved for the most petty of reasons, signature un readable, purpose of the lunch not on the sign in, forgot decimal point, etc... I am beginning to think that is why we have so much money in the bank, it's coming from reps having to pay out of pocket for everything!

I did not sign up for a 1099 job, so something has to change, the pettiness with the micromanagement on the expenses is out of control and I feel like they just make up stupid reasons to reject them in hopes we get frustrated and give up on getting reimbursed.

I am tired of spending my weekends doing redundant paperwork, tracking down and fighting for targets which is prob the worst, I am ultimately losing a lot of field time due to this as is everyone else so no wonder Cambia isn't going gangbusters, who has time, we are too bogged down in silly minutia and fighting to get credit for what we do.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I absolutely agree with you. While expense reports are never fun, I have never seen anything quite as bad as this. I have decided that I absolutely REFUSE to take my night and weekend time to deal with this nonsense. DBH only from now on if they are going to make it so damn difficult.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree with op... Iam wondering if they don't want to reimburse something isn't right with they why they send back expense report. I had for got to write purpose which is obvious and they sent back my expense report.
    Frustrating!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can I get an amen?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company wastes so much time it is unreal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expense Reports

I may toss my crappy Helix right out of my window the next time my expense report is kicked back to me!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expense Reports

I've decided to throw my piece of junk Helix right out the window if I get another returned expense report. Whoops................well there it went. Right out the window. Returned AGAIN!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really is bad. No one in home office cares that this is wasting selling time. and if you have issues with concur - who do you call? I don't understand why so many other companies use concur and love it - yet we continue to have issues with it. SG could care less about it. Can someone tell him that I make less calls because of our system?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SG --- please retire.

Expense reports: here's an idea... How about when you see MD you change it to HCP attendee for me since last time I checked MD is a doctor and obvi an HCP so just do a mass query and change all titled MD to HCP attendee and no one gets hurt.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They dont want to pay you!!!!

I stopped spending money , fuck them