Buyout

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish you all well in your job searches...I wouldn't wish a buyout on anyone (except maybe those of you with mad shares of Questcor, looking to be bought out).

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most have MAD shares...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No reason to get excited about anything, unless our unvested stock vests 100% upon completion of the acquisition.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doesn't sound like anything to get excited about

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most Q employees are gonna make some good scratch out of this deal.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Mallinckrodt stock does well after purchasing IV tylenol and Acthar for roughly 7 billion dollars. The only way to know the answer to that question is to wait and watch.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raw deal if you ask me. Using your previously earned options and RSU's as your retention package. It isn't that way for the management team. They are fully vested and home free.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume that no one is smart enough to look at the Cadence board and note that reps were given retention bonuses. And they didn't have a major DOJ hammer about to fall on them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel cheated and they are using my stock to hold me captive. And if you look at the cadence board they say the new company benefits suck...no matching 401k

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ouch, no matching 401k....better hope it ain't the same with this generics opoid company.

Better update your LinkedIn profiles to "rep, mgr", "Malacockie Generic Oxy Company".

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is very disconcerting that they are going to force us to stay for a year after the merger to get our stocks, which were earned. This merger is only good for the executives and the employees are getting screwed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A year?? The deal closes in Q3 and you are done plus you get cash for a partial share of your stock.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the deal closes in Q3, you only get $30/share on vested QCOR stock. All unvested stock gets converted over to MKN stock and does not completely vest until 13 months after close of deal. I agree with above posts, management screwed all the people working their asses off driving this business by not negotiating for complete vesting of all stock on day deal closes. Complete vesting for you but not us? Shame on you!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the real world of corporate America kids. the funny part this is only a scratch of the surface in how you all get screwed compared to the C-level suite regarding perks and overall compensation. Get used to it!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just to be clear., the 13 month waiting period was done by Questcor management years ago. This screwing was not a negotiated point, it was a decision years ago by Questcor and its board members

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to be more clear.... In takeovers, acquistions, buyouts, etc QCOR could have easily negotiated immediate vesting of all outstanding shares like they did for THEIR outstanding shares. This is DONE ALL THE TIME and highly benefits the employees. MallinK. does not want to do this due to they would be paying out stock at a very high level due to the takeover as well as it is a large sum of capitol at once. You all got screwed and the C Suite did not since they negotiated immediate vesting of their shars and not yours!

What don't you understand here????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well stated and correct. Tough to reconcile with all the comments about how important we are and were in making this merger possible. Management needs to rethink the terms for those of us that are so important.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doesn't seem likely, they only cared enough to get their own money and run

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QCOR C-Suite/BOD got a great deal! M. well overpaid for this company. Many analysts agree.