Sales Training??

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

aaaaa, what was that? I couldn't feel less prepared. I know all about "Chatter", but I can't do much else with Salesforce (and I get the feeling from that we are not to be using Chatter any way). Nobody appears to care about how to handle expenses prior to getting an AMEX. The amount of disease related training was minimal to say the least, and where are the data? Using a graph from 1988 to highlight deaths prior to the use of any modern treatments is insane marketing nonsense (Thanks trainers, for preparing me for that one. There is a Dr who will never take me seriously again). That was a great bait and switch, telling us we aren't "big pharma" then doing everything big pharma does, except ineptly and with severly limited resources.

I hope it's just growing pains, but it looks like we were sold on something that just isn't true. It feels like home office people here are only intrested in whatever job they have and the people actually selling and shipping product are an after thought. Has Grifols found a way to make money on home office projects? I'm worried I made a huge mistake coming here. I really like to people here as individuals, everyone is nice and welcoming, but when it comes to work this place is a mess. Nobody is on the same page, the support at a corp level is terrible, and the sales leadership is in their own world. Ughh, please tell me I'm just a frustrated noob.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's growing pains I hope. They are getting things ironed out yet because of the merger, but before hand the training was actually worse.

The biggest POS, is the whole Challenger Concept selling, don't know who the fucking idiot was that signed up for this, but if managers did their job in the first place they would hire people that are getting the job done and getting the right type of experienced sales reps. Sorry, you douche bags were sold a pile of shit saying you will get 4.5% more out of your reps. Hire the right people, get a clear concise message and let the reps do their fucking job! Instead your going to have us go down to Atlanta for 4 days to sit through this BS, instead of wasting money turn it around and pay the people that deserve it. Every time I see one of these sales trainings, I laugh as it's a re-bagged same sales 101 shit you would use when you were in big pharma. All you Glaxo dips shits loose your big pharma game faces and pull the heads out of your collective asses, that sales model failed years ago!

You want to see good people leave in droves, just roll out some thing that isn't fucking needed! I think we should line up the people who signed up for this on the blue line of a hockey arena and let us do slap shots at their groin area for a straight week instead!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just use your iDetail and keep quiet Noobie. Joking. Welcome to the decline of a respectable sales team. This is a new generation of leaders/marketers/trainers that have their heads lodged firmly up somewhere. The worst part is they think they're right.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, Truer words have never been spoken. Every rep in my district rolls their eyes when this POS challenger is mentioned. It's scary/depressing knowing how out of touch our upper management is when they signed up for this nonsense. I'd like to meet the con-man who convinced the Grifols sucker to buy into this concept, that is a true salesman. Unfortunately we have to waste time and pretend like we're getting something out of this. Nobody is looking forward to Atlanta, five wasted days of my life I'll never get back. We are big pharma, anybody want to go back to that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's late and I've had two glasses of wine and I saw this thread. I don't want to bash anyone, but I have to weigh in. Part of the problem is the people in management think sales happen in their world. They have been out of it for years and/or been fed the information reps and RSDs think they want to hear so the disconnect is too great for them to see reality. The unwaivering beliefs they hold are not going to change no matter the evidence. It reminds me of religious leaders.They have forgotten they will get whatever activity numbers or tests they ask for regardless of whats actually happening. They believe their own hype. Honesty and ethical practices are gone because they were not welcome. How many office staffers have been talked into getting tested to get numbers up? How many reps feel so much pressure they incentivize offices to test and reward them for finding patients? I'm not judging, it's what is being demanded of us, but if anyone speaks the truth in public it's over for them. Sad

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up dummies. This is where you decided to work. Shut up and get to it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so much, sport. This sh** had only been rolling downhill for the last 1.5 years. Most of us have been very, very successful without Challenger.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, we signed up but not to work for clueless flakes that have there hands up their collective asses! The only dumb ass is the one who decided to roll this drivel out! Excuse me while I got start some creative tension with the nurse as I infuse her with my wisdom!!! LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hold on one second. People with no experience in a therapeutic market teaching you to sell aggressively to your customers is always effective.....ouch

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sKILLsoft is here to save the day. in Just 5 minutes 5 times a week you can be 5 times the sales person you are today. They'll buy anything to make them feel like they're relevant.
    --What's your gameplan?-- Excuse me, if you can't do something to help, then don't do anything. Selling here is like swimming with ankle weights.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kyle, we all know this was you who started the post. You really can't be that stupid, can you???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the training in the world will not change the fact that HTCs only use plasma derived factors when recombinant fails.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...way to throw a brother under the bus. Nice. Were all in this together, I see.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how long have you worked at Grifols? Everyone throws everyone under the bus! Now get back to work and sell off label. Remember, inhibitors is our business.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, this is true. BS basically kept his job as long as he did by throwing people under the bus.

JMHO