March Sales

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know if things improved in sales in March?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hugely, the drug is really gaining momentum now. Snowball effect underway!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in the home office and you are wrong

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in the home office and everyone herd is extremely pleased and ready for a huge 2nd quarter. So many areas are killing it. We have such a great product and great data set, huge future here

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you share some of your medical marihuana ?
    Sales are a disaster!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke But it is not funny when we are all unemployed

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have amazing data and physicians are extremely excited to have another NSAID to prescribe besides a 4.00 generic. Just focus on your 30 key targets

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did an in service in a key group the other day. One of my customers was so excited when I started into sharing data on Z, he excused himself with his salad- left and never came back again. I later approached him about this and he said he is "good" on Diclofenac.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is brutal! Working off a crappy target list, highest copay of the brands, and the topper is the recent clarification of our $500 per month budget for the year! I go to pharmacies and they give me the names of high diclofenac rxers and the fact I have no incentive to call on them because they are not on my target list is horse....! This is remedial pharma at best.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly your fault for not properly presenting the pillars of the Z story and gaining "buy-in" on the scientific rationale and the need for a low dose product for his patients!... This will reflect on your mid year review as poor ability in selling skills

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate on the scientific rationale. Sub-micron powder, improved PK, low dose which leads to:

- A safer diclofenac
    - With equal efficacy to the higher strength generic diclofenac*

*That would be a good story but unfortunately PK data can not be correlated with clinical safety and efficacy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Safer???....awesome. Prove it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was the point of the asterisk and the statement on the bottom, the whole story hinges on something we can't say.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right on! You can explain it much better than most of my DM counterparts. You are doing the best you can with the information we can promote from.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next push will be desperate DM's asking reps to push the ethical boundaries and compromise their credibility to say things we cannot prove. Don't do it. It's not worth loosing your credibility in the long run of your career.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a script filled for myself about two weeks ago. Someone tell me why taking Zorvolex would give me took hard bonkers about four times per day...never had a problem with performance...but these massive erections are....... Well... Spontaneous?????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dangerous trend towards off label selling. Claims about safer diclofenac or equivalent efficacy are unfounded and not backed by clinical data or trials.

Iroko - gearing up to get the quickest CIA in history. Hope they have the cash to pay the fine!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in my area. My RBM is always very clear he does not wanting us stepping outside the lines of what we can prove with our data. Very clear indeed!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Trolling competition and scared

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont agree , how many reps are getting docs to write for 7 days, 10 days- were we trained on this?
    The dosing for Zorvolex is 3 times a day . Explain how a rep can get equal credit for a 7 day RX .
    Does the company not make more money off of a 30 day RX? Seems like the rep who had a doc write the 30 day RX should receive more credit than a 7 day RX?