AbbVie rep doing best to promote Otezla

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 2:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It used to be that you could count on your smart competitors to be smart. Between Amgen and Abbvie, we own the rheumatology market. Less than 10% is there for the runts to scrap around for. Sure, Stelara has made some gains, but together Enbrel and Humira run things.

But, everywhere I go the past month I have to ask questions about Otezla. Why am I even entertaining this? After half a dozen docs questioned me, I asked what is the Otezla rep saying? The answer….nothing….seems like all the hype is coming from my numb nuts Humira counterpart. WTF? Act like a market leader! We don't talk about anyone but ourselves. Why give name recognition to these punks? Why build their business?

So, I followed up with my docs and in fact, they say the Otezla message is pretty simple - another option for some patients after MTX before Enbrel/Humira. Nothing comparative. Not even on safety which I would sell if I were them. Instead, it seems 99% of the hype is coming from you clowns.

Now, STFU and lets keep this gold mine closed outsiders. Idiots.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got it. Just between us!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever competitor you represent, you are losing you tail to Humira sales (as are all Humira competitors). So, instead of ranting on CP about your Humira Rep proactively thwarting Otezla sales, you should thank your local Humira Rep. This is the same Humira Rep who made sure sure Xeljanz never left the gate. It feels so good being #1 :)))

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve Vaughn will take care of this promtly, don't worry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your dirty tactics may have blunted our launch, but now that your focus on cheating has moved on to Otezla I am still her and I will keep taking your business, day after day, after day. Xeljanz will have 30% share by the end of 2014.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude - we didn't have to blunt xeljanz - it's label did that by itself - now, we are almost through with otezla and when we are done, we will destroy IL-17 before it finishes phase III - because we can

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We may be in for a surprise with Otezla

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

our only threat with apremiLAST is if payers mandate its use before biologics

otherwise, we can't lose

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sell Humira and I am damn good at it. I have an established network of Rheums who are my friends. I have never won a president's award, but I have multiple top 25% finishes and too many other awards.

Yet Celgene didn't advance me in the interview process. Instead, they hired someone younger by looking at her Linkedin profile. That is not acceptable and quite honestly pisses me off.

So, I will destroy them in the marketplace and I will destroy them on their own boards.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awards do not carry a lot of weight to hiring managers. The standards for 'winning' these awards are different from one company to the next. It all comes down to your interviewing skills. Focus on your strengths and what you can do for the company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But I never had a chance. Go look at the linkedin profiles, they are all young and attractive and I am going to crush them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bunch of pharma reps arguing about BS. Dopes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe counseling also! Awards? Who cares. It's about the interview. Did you connect? Are you attractive.

Please, do not delude yourself with your "network". Unless you are cc in the endorsement to the hiring manager, it never happened.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am curious why a Humira rep would WANT to sell Otezla? From every perspective it seems like a pretty big step backwards in your career.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it's no fun here anymore. Too many metrics. Not enough just go see docs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do these DM's get away with telling us to sell against Enbrel, Otezla, Jak, it is time to start the recording...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care what they say to sell against. I am pissed. I am a biologics pro. PRO! Why am I still here? With this management? With these car choices? Making less and less each year!

How did they not hire me? Makes no sense.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hire you for......

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also noticed that they hired a lot of good looking broads- probably not a bad strategy....I'll bet they don't cry as much as you do either.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care if they are good looking.

The point is that I have Humira experience.

I was entitled to the job.

No one has the biologics experience I do in my market and I was rejected after the first interview. That is a joke and indicative of their mentality and I simply will not stand for it.

So, I will trash them with every doc, nurse and office manager I come into contact with.

I hate Celgene. Hate, hate, hate for not saving me from this hell.