Regional Business Manger Centralized Diagnostics Dallas

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me any info on this position? Thoughts? Also does anyone know who he hiring manger is?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A prick who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Why did the experienced manager in Dallas leave? You should find out why.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roche cannot keep managers because they dont know how to run a company. Look at their POC division, they are running on auto pilot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

find your own clue

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I will. Thanks, Prick.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eron

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Butler?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Butler is not the CD manager, he is down south, Jim France would be your best bet, knows the industry. Butler is worthless I hear.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Owen Bishop can help you, he is interviewing for it too. He is Dallas RBM, great guy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG---Owen Bishop is a joke!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are right he is a joke, they let go of yet, another rep. California now has 2 reps running it and neither of the reps that cover California work that are left. Lay offs are coming.

2 reps on East Coast got canned last month, Rumour has it that they are selling off division diabetes has it and the 2 companies they bought those employees stay.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's this info coming from some sort or magic 8 ball? Dudes stop throwing people under the bus when you may or may not even know them. I'm sure these managers are just pawns in the great chess game of Roche. Make love not war. It's a sad day when peeps are being let go...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is not filling that position, for reason, the reorganization will impact all sectors, they are looking to become a molecular, cancer company-

The are shuffling employees, paying out some severances at the years end. Consolidation will be quite grand as neither CCXS and its products are nothing but heading towards becoming obsolete.

Diabetes, saturated, they can managed all POC instruments, and all are in the hospital now. Any clinics thinking of POC have already made their decision, and managed care...covers lab draws.

2015 is very promising for CD as they are introducing a new platform.

We inherited one of CoaguCheks RBM's in our division, that has becoming a standing joke. They guy is clueless. Moved to capital equipment from Quest labs? Right. That is a strong key influencer to manage a team with tenure. He is really weird. Odd duck. Don't expect him to have a long life in So. Cal.

With all the talented management teams in capital equipment who can drive contracts we get an overgrown arrogant prick who has no idea on how the business needs to be driven.

All about race, the color of our skin over rides talent in a competitive market.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know who is a real joke is this Diane Smith in H.R. I had an appt. with her about something, I was having surgery and needed some documents, she missed the call twice, then called me back as she was driving to Costco. Last year I heard she sent wrong paperwork to a rep. Then she did the same thing to me! Is she is dumber than a box of rocks. Nice. Where did they get her?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad hiring decision, wasn't it?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POL had to get him out of there, he was disliked by everyone on his team. Not to mention an embarrassment to the distributors and bi-polar.
    he will do something to screw it up,
    Last chance for Butler...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bishop, he is a puppet with an MBA.