President's Club Trip Optional?

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not want to go on President's Club Trip. Can I get a cash award? Don't want to take my significant other around childish, immature activity I heard that occurred at a regional trip with management. And based on that stupid video JH, sent out with his buddy, this looks like trouble.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No but feel free not to attend

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG....I heard that they left off the names of several reps that won presidents club on that video....shows how much they care about their people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way are you serious? If that's true, it shows how Haphazard and unprofessional things are at the home office.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course they are. Do you just realize that now? Oh my, are you blind! Welcome to Shit-noigi

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that would be very disappointing to say the least if that did indeed occur. Obviously nobody proofed the video.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit-Niogi doesn't wanna spend money on things like that for few reasons. 1.osphena isn't performing so more money is going out that coming in. 2.they don't care whether names were left out its only sales reps 3.they are cheap. Enough said

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very embarrassing!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would def take the cash option if it were available. I was on the trip last year and just like NSM's you don't get any free time. Planned Dinners every night and activities during the day with a bunch of morons

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say it ain't so.....REALLY?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like torture. It's supposed to be a reward. Hate that forced feeling. That "you don't have to" but have to. Just give me the money.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more. You have to put up w everyone else you don't want to see or hang out with. I never cared for those trips. Give me the cash and I go on my own trip.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My post was deleted talking about last years presidents club trip you guys would have loved it

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Whining about "having" to go to Hawaii? Do everyone a favor, donate your trip and then kill yourself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do us a favor "fuck off" and get out of this site...those trips yes are free but with a big prize of ass kissing and fake smiles.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been on the PC trip at Shionogi before. More trouble than it was worth.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmao! I must agree with the person you're bitching at. You're a big baby.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you haven't figured it out yet, the posters who claim that they are or were at the President's CLub, actually weren't.