Why doesn't Grifols offer the Talecris employees new hire booklets?

Discussion in 'Talecris Biotherapeutics' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with Talecris for a year; I really want to know which of my benefits have changed in what way. Primarily I am looking to adopt in the next 2 or 3 years and want to know if they have the same adoption credit available as Talecris did. I feel like Grifols should give out new hire books to all the companies they merge with.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure that a phone call to HR would get your adoption questions answered.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are having a special on donors with tattoos this month. Adopt one and their first series of shots is complimentary.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everything will change in 2012, you'll be lucky to have benefits. Welcome to the new company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Parchment is a time-consuming process to make. Be patient, grasshopper.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the same reason that no insurance salesman would offer a Water-pik to a witch.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First - I don't believe there has ever been any type of Employee handbook - decribing benefits, policies & procedures etc.

Second - the last publication had the adoption support at $5,000.00 - I am sure it can be clarified by a call to HR - best of luck to you as you enter into the adoption process!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be sure not to adopt any directors/ADs from the old Talecris training department. They tend to be bed wetters.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, managers from talecris are more likely to sh#t the bed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then blame their reps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My husband and I want to adopt a baby. Do we still have the $5000 benefit? I been with the company for 1 year. Please let me know who I should contact to get the answer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no handbooks because they don't care about employees. The company tag line "What Matters Most: People"...it's a lie. Don't be fooled because this company thinks everyone is disposable.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Human Resources. Who else?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is hr number?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It took me all of 20 seconds on the HR website to answer the question about adoption benefits. Yes, Grifols does pay up to $5,000 adoption benefits for adopting a child under 18 years old. There's all kinds of current benefits info on the HR website.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't adopt, the kid is better off being an orphan. You obviously aren't a self starter.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that was a messed up thing to say
    you stupid fing ahole

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, which of you two losers is shooting blanks?

If you are not a pig then I am sure someone in HR will be happy to screw you, or to at least screw you over.

Oh wait, you are part of the Talecris "sales team" so you are a pig. That may explain the fertility problem. Maybe your husband can lay a Penthouse centerfold on top of you and pretend....that you are human ......while he does the "nasty"?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r*****

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just contact HR or training person and they should get you a handbook, but best bet is to contact HR will go more in depth than a handbook.