Who is doing well with Zipsor?

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My mother called it a "Miracle" pill. It reduced her pain more that everything else she has tried. The only problem is that it is not approved by her Medicare insurance drug plan and is very expensive to buy outright. If I could find it cheaper, we would pay for it privately, as it is the only one that seems to work really well for her back and arthritic pain all oer and doe not have as bad of side effects as some others she has taken.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been a God send for me and my arthritic hip and knee. I'm only 54 and I was hobbling around like and old man until I asked my doc for a pain med after 2 MRI's and the diagnosis. Also plan to have Hyluronic (SP?) Acid injected into my hip to further relieve tightness. Prmium Zipsor= $469, Generic= $20. Yeahhh!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love zipsor. I take it for chronic headaches, severe pms cramping and my husband takes it for arthritis. $40 copay with my insurance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Randy Quaid should be consulted on Zipsor and his opinions taken seriously. I was vacationing in Costa Rica last winter where I met some old friends from my days,in the early 1970's at Udorn RTAB, with the DIA. Reminiscing at a bar near Witches Rock I was reintroduced to some Army Intel, CIA spooks and new spooks on vacation. There is a large military intelligence EXPAT community in Costa Rica. We are trying to become,behind the scenes, a political force in San Jose. I retired in early 2012 and live in NY where my retirement funds are just not enough to live the way I would like. Hopefully I will move soon. Back at the bar, where we all were very drunk and talking about pain drugs, when I overheard a heated conversation with some of my old buddies and a few of the younger active duty new guys. As I intervened and cooler heads started to prevail I was a little surprised to be told that the argument was about how to get Randy Quaid involved in marketing for pharmaceuticals. One faction wanted to work A standard "ONEYEAR" (1Y)and the other an "IMMEDIATE" (IM). The 1Y standard is to start with a discrediting event. A DUI, a bar fight, customs violation..whatever works. Then proceed to show how he lost money do to drugs, alcohol or mental defect, or overpaying for prescription drugs by failing to take advantage of ubitiquitous co-pay cards. Move to have the wife shown in a compromising horrible situation and a public outburst of our guy then he commits suicide. The IM is just a short version of the 1Y with the suicide culminating within 60 days. Example...Robin. The Director had not yet decided. I expect before the end of 2015 RQ will most likely be gone. That is only based on what I gained at that bar that night. I hope it was all bullshit but it sounded real. There was even talk that his brother may be helping with Intel. If true he is a Ratfuck scumbag but they will not let him hang around long. POOF...MIA in his private jet he flies. Meanwhile, there is old Flextie in the corner taking it up the baha. You can't make this stuff up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zipsor may be an old drug. Maybe it's not on most formulary's. But Zipsor definitely is worth the higher copay as a migraine sufferer. And whoever the idiot was that said Aleve gel caps does the same? Seriously. Stupid!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, WTF is this a real form that became public. I am seriously sickened by the remarks about Zipsor. So you can't sell the shit or is this drug truly a joke? I realize that it's anonymous but it's clear some of u know who is who. If it's a joke I would like to know before I fight for getting my insurance to cover it.