So Who's Next?

Discussion in 'Kyowa Kirin' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obvious who is saying this...a person no longer with the company
    First you spread rumors about Tess being fired, text a rep in south region that David F and Anthony were fired, so that spreads like wild fire. So disappointing. Dawn even stated once that Tess received severance. You don't get severance if your fired on a compliance issue.
    Again, so disappointing. lack of integrity.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former employee here ...
    Some things never change. This company has been a cluster for many years. I hope anyone who reads this board would seriously think twice before taking a job. I used this company to gain oncology experience and moved on to a great opportunity. If it is true JH is gone, that would be great news. You should NEVER have a marketing person run the sales team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes JH is GONE......................................amen and halleluiah baby the wicked witch is dead..........................we are dancing and singing in the streets...................

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tess is the best manager at prostrakan, all of her reps love her and she has done so much to make prostrakan what it is today! They need to make her the national sales manager! She would help everyone so much! She knows so much about oncology, she is brilliant! Don't let all the bitter and hateful and jealous ex-employees ruin her reputation! She is the best!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try on the Tessa vs. Tess. We called you Tessa at BMS. Did you forget already? I challenge all of you Prostrakan People to go to the BMS Link and verify. TESSA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen,
    current PSK employee here, while Tess, or Tessa, or Teressa, or whatever "seems" to be a nice person...
    she has contributed absolutely zero to my success.

Now ST who put all the infrastructure in place with specialty pharmacy contributed 100% to my success and would make an incredible NSM. just saying

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for PSK. Since inception, PSK has never been able to sell it's lead product, Sancuso. I think some of this is due in part to the fact that their US strategy was based solely on the first product they could get approved. They had other US products in late stage development that would have probably done better for them, but they locked themselves into Oncology with Sancuso.

Another issue they have had is the fact that they are UK based and tried to utilize their EU resources and knowledge base (which is extensive) to develop the sales strategy for the US. This has not worked for them and they have always been behind the 8 ball ever since.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all who have survived another year at Prostrakan!
    To those who have gotten the axe this year we wish you the best and hope you find a better position at a better company!
    To those who have moved on, may you always have fond memories of your time here!
    For those who persevere in trying to make Prostrakan a success, may all your holiday wishes come true!
    Best wishes for a prosperous 2014!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now that PSK has a GM and is off to the POA in PR, will sanity be restored or will the circus continue. IF LP has any sense he will clean house of the likes of TS and all the other posers that continue to drag down PSK and limit the ability of great reps to do their jobs. All in the name of managing up. All TS does is take credit for anything possible even though she has nothing to do with it and put the blame on everyone else for her problems. The problem is no one can handle the truth at PSK, which is all infrastructure needs to be run out of Galashiels and the sales org should be run out of bridgewater. Who needs marketing or R&D for products that just need to generate revenue. Cut the overhead, pay for performance and align organizational goals. Let KHK run the clinical and marketing from Princeton or from global. No need for a redundant Legal, HR, Marketing, or medical department. Safe travels to PR!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fantasy Island is over. Back to Reality.
    1st Half Super Plan:

1) Who do I need to see? (we know this, no problem here)
    2) How much do I need to sell? (haven't gotten a monthly dashboard since 2013)
    3) What is my payout? (the only IC plan that has been sent to the field is from 2013)

Well, still trying to stay positive, but please help us out here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant believe we are about to close out Q1 and the reps still have no idea what the IC plan is!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like TS is gone! Lenny hits one out of the park!
    Homerun! Ding! Ding! Ding!
    Karma is a bitch!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but will he make the right move on her replacement?

Matter of life and death, prosperity or poverty riding on this one. Bring back a true leader with a midas touch, or someone brand new to our chaos?