Hospital sales force

Discussion in 'TherRx' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! This company is a slow sinking ship... Managers territory "dissolved".. Reps leaving and territories not being filled. Yes you should definitely go work here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you got rid of the loosers like Glen Elliott, who was working another job anyway, and the other TX clowns?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought the reps in TX were ok. Who all is gone??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

another job? Do tell.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away troll, he left the company for another job cause this company is done!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus who wants to work the Tx DM? Absolutely no one total arrogant ass. Good luck to the recent Tx rep who left.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Signed 2003.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there really openings on the hospital sales force side or is this a joke? Serious replies please. I understand the negativity on these boards but I will take a job, it's a paycheck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no hospital sales force. Sales reps are doing jobs of 3 people in field so the poor leadership can line their pockets. If you need a job go elsewhere since this is a sinking ship and lies are told to interviewees for warm bodies to make $ off the field slaves. No trust, respect goes both ways here. Look for a company that cares about employees, ain't Lumara or Ther-rx or KV. Three name changes in 3 years should give you a clue.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you need a paycheck then continue with interviews and get offer but keep looking for something else.