40k base?

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2014 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Bob Backland in his prime could beat Hulk Hogan. So, you need to get informed with wresting history.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shoot, I would take a Pernix rep over Hulk Hogan in a steel cage match, because the Pernix rep needs the money to put food on the table.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take Nicki and Brie

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't expect any help in the cage by the douche manager Albino

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is pernix still in operation??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone knows about car allowance and millage?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car allowance how much $$$ and millage?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dead end company.. No pipeline and you're selling high priced ME-TOO drugs!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the base ever go up?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, it went down

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

umm i guess it just went up cause my base is 91k...and the folks im coming over with are prolly close..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm all about that base, bout that base, bout that base, no commission , I'm all about that base, bout that base....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If what you say is true; then, I think that I might continue chanting the mantra "sell high," "buy low," a cliché, but apropos certainly to what you have here. I would submit that it is a “hornet’s nest,” of sorts, another cliché, but I do not believe that your company can “weather the oncoming storm.” I am concerned that you have “bitten off more than you can chew.”

Nevertheless, I think that you are in much better shape than Zogenix, so I would also be a buyer around $5.00. Good luck to you, I hope that your increased focus, and transition further into pain management is less problematic than I anticipate! You appear to have a solid management team, so that is why I am willing to become very bullish somewhere around the $5.00 mark.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is being set up to be sold trust me. Pay is poor and the purchase of Zogenix will buff up the value a 'bit'.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you all understand those Zogenix reps that are still around are making so much more than all of you and have better cars and benefits! Suckers!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got hired and my base is 65,000. Is that about right?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. It is if you are CNS division.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If base salary is your primary objective,then stay in pharma sales where a 8 hour day is considered a full day.

Device and companies that sell capital equipment might pay a 60k base then you earn monthly commissions based on actual sales.
    It is a job that isn't an 8-5 deal. You better be in the OR by 6 am and an early day is finishing at 4... Then you have to set or confirm your cases for next day as well as your paperwork with A/P & A/R depts in hospitals.
    Then you take call 2-3 days per week, including weekends.
    Working hard is all relative. Worried about choices with company cars and base salaries....stay in pharma.
    Those afraid of a commission heavy sales position are usually weak sales people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to mostly agree with you, but the older I get (I have done both pharma and medical device), the more I think the pharma reps are smarter…because you have to remember that you are a corporate sales person, and you are not making that much more in these "real" sales jobs…you are working long hours for a dollar that is not worth much.

you have to remember that time, not money, is the most important asset in life (aside from water, air, etc).

you must still be in your 20s and 30s. Once you hit your 40s, you will see it more clearly. trust me on that.