New VP

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2013 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Warning, there are other people here who throw people under the bus and yet, they like to use this term, themselves. Takes one to know one. At least one has a criminal record, easily obtainable on the net. Oh what webs we weave, when we attempt to deceive. You know who you are and we always knew there was something way warped about you. Your manipulative avoidance tactics were a bit too well honed for your own good. Feelin kind of hot are you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone seen him lately?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The invisible VP of sales. That's his MO. Hard to hit a moving target.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet he has been out interviewing for a new job!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a very short list of companies dumber or worse than us that would hire him.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" worked with ML at Endo and had no issues with him at all. The problem is probably with you - have you had issues with superiors in the past? You and only you will know the answer to that question. Most of the people I speak with had no problems with him here at Endo but I did heard the quality of folks at RB were subpar at best (just look at all the negative news you people have received in the past few weeks). I would worry more about your future than ML's, beleive me he will be fine."

Tell me, how is it that you surmise that I have had "issues with superiors in the past, then you go on to negate your own stupid remark, saying "you and only you will know the answer to that question." Hardly saw it as a question, given your instruction that I should worry about my future. Woo, just shaking me up...I think you are a whack and instead of defending someone against a situation you clearly have no knowledge of, go figure out why you can't talk or think straight. I think you need a shrink. Seems to me, you can't figure out what you are trying to say.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Marty doing?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phew! Next...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Knew he wouldn't last long. Got exposed pretty quickly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's gone? What happened?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The emptiness eventually collapsed on itself. A black hole of stupid and useless.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if this is true and what happened? Please no childish comments, just an adult answer.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry 'bout ML, he'll just roll a fatty, enjoy his severance and show up late at the unemployment office.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely true. Despite his promise (and it being a condition of hire), ML was never going to relocate to Richmond. The costs and inefficiencies of commuting were adding up, so when he was told to relocate within his 1-year window of hire and refused, he was terminated.

We were scammed, but shouldn't be surprised based on history.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When was it ever said that he signed a deal to move to Richmond? Where did you get that? Naive.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A relocation package to Richmond within 1 year was in his hire package, and it was becoming very obvious he was not going to move. When pressed, he pulled back on his commitment.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dammit! Philo for Sales Manager!! Get him before he leaves for greener pastures!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please explain to me why, if ML is gone, we are still getting emails from him? More specifically, about the London POA? Don't post bull shit rumors without the facts.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't make me throw up. Sales force despises him and that would never fly. That animal is gone for all intents and purposes - feel sorry for the next company that falls for his BS.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Voices from the grave.

Those emails are written by meeting planning, put in the cue and sent and pre set intervals