Trokendi vs Qudexy

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2014 at 5:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does that mean you actually have product?

I'm not hearing anything yet that would make me want to short Supernus. They are selling the same product with a 6+ month lead. If all you have is that you can open the capsule and sprinkle on food, good luck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But what if they sell it as as a branded generic. ...and offer all other AEDs as bundled. Done. Supernus.....done.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, a generics company behaving like a generics company. Who would have seen that coming?

Don't get too excited about your success just yet.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Failure, as usual, is what USL considers success. Denver cannot figure out how to make Qudexy so why have a Denver facility?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can get managed care access Trokendi can not, that could work, but you have a whole lot of reps just to sell a branded generic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All that bitching to the FDA on being restricted with a delayed launch, resulting 2nd to market. USL now do you realize why you were required to have a trail? You can't even figure out how to mass produce your approved product lol.

Got it wrong the first time, had to do a trial. Now what was that formula that we used to get approved. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder???

Generic house trying to play with the big boys in the CNS. Don't you realize by this point docs know it's delayed due to mfging. Just causing more questions for your reps to answer, right now USL is the preschool kid at the roller rink with his pants down, unable to stop to pull them up and everyone is watching.

Way to make your entrance into the branded sector. DOA

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so off the mark it is not even funny. Can't wait to prove you wrong! Have fun selling a brand with the same old strategy in the same old broken model. Sounds fun! I am proud to be a part of something different.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why the delay?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What delay? Product was approved by FDA on 3/11. Typically, once a product receives FDA approval, it takes 60-90 days to roll out an official launch. That's pretty typical in pharma, so I'm not quite sure where your question regarding the "delay" is coming from. If this launch is not executed by June 11th, then I would say there may be an issue. You can't expect a company to produce tons of product "just in case" the FDA approves the product. Post FDA approval, product needs to be mass produced, channels need to be filled, contracts signed, marketing materials need to be finalized, reviewed, approved and submitted to FDA/DDMAC, etc. Realistically, there is a lot to be done post FDA approval in prep for the launch. These things don't happen overnight, for any organization. Was the hiring of the sales force slightly premature? Possibly, just slightly. What's the issue though? You're getting a paycheck, right? You got a bonus for literally doing nothing, right? Relax. Let's see what happens. Pre-market conditioning is filler, I get it. It's a time filler until we officially launch QudexyXR. Whatever. I'm glad to have a job and I look forward to seeing where this goes.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

False! I have launched 5 products in this industry and have NEVER seen it take 60 days. But then again, I work for a company who knows what they are doing. Not surprising, A generic company trying to break into the branded market lacks the experience with this process. Keep swallowing the BS that your spoiled brat of a CEO continues to spoon feed you tho. Daddy help!?!?!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are serious doubts USL will have the product out in less than 90 days.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully longer than that, I'm enjoying doing nothing and getting paid. This gravy train is da bomb.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS. I've also launched multiple products and all of them took 60-90 days to hit the market post FDA approval. Some of these companies were great at what they did. Is it possible that the company you worked for was big pharma and took the risk of producing product in mass quantities just to be ready to launch right away? Sure, it's possible. It's not in any shape or form the norm though. Hey, you don't like it here? Leave. I'll stay and see where it goes. If I don't like what I see in the next few months, I'll go too.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye bye! Good luck in your next job!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trokendi XR was launched one week after FDA approval

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll we care more so there!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, good for them. How's that working out for them?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually pretty damn good!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh good, so why don't you join them? Position not available? Others are hiring too, you know. I hope your resume is out there because if this works out well for us I wouldn't want you to benefit from it.