My Purdue Rep Told Me........

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2014 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My rep said that your med is something that I should not be using. I have now decided to ban my Zogenix rep from the office!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Purdue rep...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh huh....and you passed medical exams? It's freaking vicodin w/o tylenol. simple.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This med is a joke anyways. I don't know why it's receiving the attention it is. The highest dose is 50mg? 50mg over 12 hours is less hydrocodone than the typical dental prescription you would get for vicodin after getting your wisdom teeth pulled (1-2 tabs every 4-6 [12 tabs a day max @ 7.5mg hydrocodone a tab = way more than 50mg hydrocodone]). That's why this med is a joke. Its highest dosage is even less than a standard vicodin prescription.

And 50mg hydrocodone = apprx 30mg oxycodone. So your highest dosage is = to a 30mg Oxycontin which is = to 45mg morphine xr. That's NOTHING.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Purdue rep. I have yet to meet the rep in my territory but have seen his name in lunch books and sign in sheets. From discussions with physicians and pharmacists I haven't heard much about prescriptions of zohydro. This only speaks to my geography but was very curious if anyone is doing well? Are most reps seeing 5 rxs a week? I know launches can be tough with stocking, insurance and perceptions from media.