Base salary range

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Forest Rep,

You will be lucky to land a contract job after you are laid off. More likely, I will see you back at Enterprise or at the local McDonalds.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we know you're sorry we didn't get the job and you did.. It has always been a lifelong dream of mine to sell a constipation pill to primary care and gi docs with 10 overlapping counterparts.. Not sure how I will ever get over this.. There is no other job in the entire industry like this

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With what IRWD is paying me every 2 weeks, I could have 20 overlapping counterparts and still be happy. Just means more detail only calls and early tee times for me. I'm sorry you didn't get the job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When IRWD gets bought, you'll just be an overpriced unemployed drug rep that no one will hire. When Merck turns you down for a job, maybe then you'll think to yourself and say I'm sorry I took the IRWD job. Short term gain, long term loss. Enjoy it while you can.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When Iwrd gets bought we will all be millionaires from our stock options so who cares at that point

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF IRWD gets bought, I'll cash in on my options and ESPP shares and have a cushion until the next start-up opportunity comes around. The difference between us is that I've built a network of contacts that will hire me somewhere else, and you'll be stuck at your same dead end company waiting for the axe to unavoidably fall on your head.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recruited to come to Ironwood (not from Novartis or Takeda). I have recruiters contacting me everyday. If Ironwood gets bought, I will move on to the next opportunity. With a track record of success, a great reputation, and a network with the industry, I will always have a great job. You will always be on the outside looking in.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silly Irondick, didn't you read the thread about the options are now worthless? Your stock price is currently lower than your strike price for your options. You don't have that many options to begin with. You have a glorified severance package, that's all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's funny how catty you all are - definitely reminds me of primary care/IM days - ugh. Glad they are the rearview. Anyways, just seeing what you peeps are up to - I see junior high hasn't changed. Guessing that comes from some of the Tappers you all hired.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are replying to someone that was insulting Ironwood reps, not the other way around. It's funny how dumb you are - reminds me of my junior high days. Glad you came to the board to see what we are up to - I see the Actos sample droppers still can't sell anything post Actos.