Greedy pigs!!!!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2014 at 1:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's because CVS will not fill HCV meds anymore. If you really went there, then they would have told you that CVS/Caremark specialty pharmacy has to fill it now via mailorder.......I doubt you are a patient.....just saying

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello the board is red top down. Please giving Gilead too much credit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great drug but it will be interesting to see how insurers deal with the cost. There has been a lot of bad press on t.v. and also in articles in the newspapers etc. I don't think that protesters will have the same effect that the hiv community does when they protests but we will see what happens.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kaaaaaa-cheeeeeeeeeeng!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National Boycott of Gilead products - - - shut down the greedy PIGS!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you are writing the same on the Vertex, BMS and Abbot boards. Let's hope you were this outraged two years ago when vertex launched, they were 80K and only gave a 50% efficacy. I'm so confused why you'd be upset at a product that's priced a few thousand more and doubles the efficacy. They combo it with J&J's drug, are you saying the same to them? the pricing isn't much different there either. Just confused at all the uproar, when it's in line with current pricing, is very effective and it's helping lots of people. SMH

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Eric. Whats up?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Considering how many of the patients with HCV once shot up heroin leading to HCV, be thankful there is something that can cure it.......where is the gratitude for scientific breakthroughs which ONLY come out of the US where R&D is supported by profit? If you're not happy to be able to have a better cure, then go to Europe which is socialized.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think you need to review your Incivek numbers there genius.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right 45% efficacy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Eric. Whats up?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most patients are Viet Nam vets that were injured and given tainted blood transfusions. So respect your patients, sash**e! The VA is not using your product because of your outrageous price, Doc said better drugs coming and they will be priced fairly! Gilead is a sh*t company!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd check your sources on VA utilization.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to N. Chicago VA and check, armhole! You and your company are pieces of SH*T!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing at Stanford VA! Doctors are boycotting Gilead!! Power to the PEOPLE!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Execs like Ed B. in Ops are only interested in bleeding the comp out of the company - not serving pts.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Puget Sound VA doesn't stock the piggy's drug as well!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$79.02

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest