Xartemis = Percocet XR

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This response isn't relevant to the discussion. Is this the best response you can come up with? Careful, your ignorance is being displayed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the tone of conference call was unprofessional.
    not even a "good morning" ? basic manners should apply to leadership.

while it was a serious issue no reason for flat out rudeness.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for the loser company, Mallinckrodt, if simply because of its' creepy raunchy name; sounds like crotch rot, produces crotch rot, must be crotch rot. You would have to be either a rotten crotch to work here, or an unsuspecting desperate fool needing a temp job. Chronic pain is often treated by products sans APAP while acute pain is treated with SAOs that may be combo opioids and APAP. Providers are moving away from APAP because of liver toxicity but will consider it at either low doses or in an acute dosing setting. Cost is an ever growing factor and is rapidly the deciding ground of which prescriptions are filled and which are not. The only thing "tiny bit" about you is your brains.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can rag on Mallinckrodt all you want to, but they're doing something right. They have been in business almost a hundred and fifty years. Sorry you got passed over. You obviously didn't get an offer. The reason could be that you don't know squat about treating pain. Maybe the interviewing managers figured that out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be washed up Endo rep.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting posts. If these posters are part of the sales force it will be hard to argue our future success. Classy, professional and clearly overly intelligent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaks so highly of you that you took the time to read all of them. Now that is classy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is known for hiring rookie and cast off reps
    These replies proves that
    We are just helping by keeping you from getting your bubble burst rook

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lick our rookie buttholes

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing personal, just business rook!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people that remain are the losers that cannot get another job. The top talent have left or are leaving. I am sure the ship continued to sink.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Magnacet...2007, I believe? That was a complete and total cluster. And then there was Tussicaps...do you guy sell that still? Posters are right about docs not writing reformulated drugs and ones where the main compound has been generic for years. I left a few years back but seems like nothing has changed and has only gotten worse. The company rocked 10 years ago but started it's down spiral about four years ago.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's this idiot that thinks we're selling Zohydro?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to be kidding. Tussicaps was a major improvement over selling a branded sleep aid when the other doses were generic, and a tricyclic AD attached to a different salt. Believe me, I have done my research on this company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I do know "squat" about the pain market. I've been in the market for several years. The "new" Mallinckrodt is less than a year old with a messed up leadership team. Many of us can see the writing on the wall and do not drink the Mallinkrodt poisonous Kool-aid.just keep your head in the sand and keep drinking!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of spending money on narcotics, they should be spending money and research on nonnarcotic agents. The medical community wants to reduce narcotic usage and this new agent is nothing more than a percocet. Nothing more.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG this drug makes me want to scream. Docs look like deer in headlights after explaining this drug.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's better than no reaction at all!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So step on the brake and go around them!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug does have amazing potential, it is just going to take time and corporate has unrealistic instant results.