Blanc famous words

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it gives me great sadness to report that the most disliked "executive" in biopharma, CB, has a new job. my most sincere apologies to whomever has to work with him.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impossible!! Where?? Are you sure?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Incorrect no job! He is a turd.....

He will not land a job in this business. Word on the street is not to hire that piece of crap.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris is launching a like of green turtlenecks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me you know for a fact he has not landed a position.....anywhere.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"right"
    The guy never knew a thing about the products he was responsible for.
    What an unethical, hypocritical loser!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blanc caused many people to leave Serono in the early days of Rebif. Blanc is having a tough time finding a job. Wonder why? We will never forget and paybacks are hell

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

power tripping ego maniac = CB

"right"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is very funny! Thank you for the entertainment!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone remember the selling skills workshop with Jerry Acuff (sp?). CB was the absolute worst in the role playing. In fact it seemed as though he has never actually sold anything in his life. Probably why he never met a customer. Great leader.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he get another job? Where?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that he is still looking. He was bully! He will never work in Nuerology again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope he never works in this industry again. Bully is a perfect word to describe him.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Victoria's Secret.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CB....talk about a slacker! I don't think he ever met any accounts. Classic "do as i say and not as i do" person.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the few accounts he met had nothing good to say about him. He brought nothing to the table and was able to stay with serono for 12 years! Lack of action and poor talent retention has left Serono in the poor state it is currently in.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing that this company could not figure out that CB brought nothing to the table for 12 years. Sad really. He arrogantly thought he was greater than the sum of all parts. Wonder if he still believes that?