Avion Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every hear of a smart phone, dork! Plus I am in the gym at 3:30 training. Great place to double dip.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The vitafol rep causes trouble in my area too, Im in Houston. What territory are you in?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jersey, he's an ass always throwing my samples to the back or the magically disappear

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's that saying about glass houses? Let us not forget that we have been instructed to send cell phone pics to our managers of sample closets after we have pushed everybody out and have taken over the best spot in the sample closet. We are the worst offenders in this ineffective, juvenile game.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always move vitafol or have it find the trash bin, dont put up with that scum bag rep doing that to you and our samples.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh wow you guys are being ordered to move samples and send in pictures? What a pathetic company...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which prenatal has the most share is Jersey?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We weren't "ordered" it was a contest for creativity to see how we used our sample boxes with our literature, candy, baby items (or at Least I did) I think people are starting trouble on here. I just heard about this board and can't believe some of the things I am reading. We have some great managers, do I think we had some not so good ones yes. But it appears that has been addressed as any company would do. Bonus was great. If you work 10-2 as some do then their bonus sucks. If you work a normal day and put in some extra effort you are going to make a decent bonus. I would bet most of these post are from either lazy reps, fired employee's or the competitor starting trouble. And before anyone goes there I just left an office and I am finishing lunch I packed in my car before I head to a pharmacy then to my next doctors office.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least the original managers had sales experience in the same market space. Mine sold a competitive product but was helpful in getting me to understand the selling steps in this area - very different than a traditional pharma gig. agree with above on expired samples being sent out. what a joke the leadership is to allow such a thing but the finger always gets pointed elsewhere just like it did when we were contracted here from PDi. now who can they blame?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

California, New York or Florida.........not rocket science

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not hard to get the truth, we just lost a lot of good people due to a "restructuring" or have resigned due to finding other opportunities. I am sure they are on linkedin (you know the site where you can't hide like a corporate exec and troll these postings to make false statements) and would be willing to state the facts via email or over a phone conversation.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and apparently very correct considering the massive round of "restructuring" they just did out of the blue. as for managers, the post is dead wrong! do you honestly think our managers have a say at all? mine is a good person and tries to help us focus on what matters at each call but the many emails and conference calls we get send a signal that the bs comes from above him...seeing that he isn't the one sending the emails or making us have cc's outside of working hours.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you still can walk away and the leadership would love to see you join the "restructured" ranks. which manager is "crap"? would be nice to know which ones you specifically reference since you seem to know them all. or are you a corporate troll trying to deflect the blame of this crap operation on the managers and not on you (typical of you to point the finger elsewhere just like you did toward PDi)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get off the post KS and get a life! you mean EVERY manager "fired", "resigned" or "restructured" was bad? I had a good one who saw the writing on the wall of what this place really is. you guys have lied to everyone of us and yet you still continue to point elsewhere but to yourselves. FACTS:

1. No samples for the lead product for 3 months
    2. Expired samples sent to field
    3. Samples of non-promoted samples dumped on field in mass quantity
    4. Non-original promotional ideas/concepts
    5. Contest payouts 3-6 months AFTER the contests
    6. Sales strategy redirection every 45 days - yet none seem to work
    7. Conference calls 2-3 times per week (before 8 and after 5)
    8. Travel on weekends to meetings
    9. Delays of 7, 9 and 12 weeks for quarterly bonus payouts
    10. No merit increases
    11. Only ONE ranking sent to filed in a year
    12. Promoting reps with less than 3 years experience AS A REP to managers (only shows the level of knowledge NOT required by this place)
    13. And the best of all: "we are now covered on ALL state Medicaid plans. Go tell your offices"

Everyone is looking. Top reps are reaching out to anyone they can. The only way to keep us is to "promote" us and the only way to "promote" us is to get rid of someone else because AVION doesn't have the ability to increase the head count or build new divisions as it said it would. I could go on for days, but I must get back to doing my inventory so I don't get the nasty gram from someone telling me to recount of the products you dumped on me that I DONT get paid on for being off by one.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you they finally wised up and let you go. Now you can go back to PDI and not work there too. By the way you were always an ass and we are glad they finally fired you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still work at this dump while I interview, but glad to see you didn't argue with the facts. Says a lot about you...AND who you are! See you next week

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a competitor about a year ago, Midwest region. I became close with an Avion rep. He admitted that they were instructed to move the competitors samples and that they were forced to sample old prenate products and not get paid on it. How can you dare defend any of this?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just more Vitafol reps starting trouble here. Go to your own board troll.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was actually the nexa rep, but was anything I said not true?