in a nutshell

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On the call today.
    Stay the course, the only thing you can control are your numbers
    Don't worry about it nothing you can do
    You'll be fine
    And basically they know nothing so can't tell us anything.

ALL LIES!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you are in sales, tell me what have they lied to you about so far?

NOTHING.

They have been completely transparent about letting people go, who they would keep and all has been true.

So what is your goal with this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Communication? There has very little communication since last August. You cannot lie if you don't say anything.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What communication do you feel you're missing out on? Between this board, the internet in general, and all of the corporate announcement e-mails sent out every week, I kind of feel over-informed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What corporate announcement emails? The proposed purchase of Allergan email is probably the 3rd communication email (excluding one about the early 2013 Valeant employee survey) from Corporate Communications I have received since August. You could throw maybe 2 company meetings that happened around the August timeframe. This board and the internet may or may not be true and is not official company communication.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100%. Couldn't agree more. Previous poster is a Bullshit artist....probably another planted Troll

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go through your e-mail and sort for "Corporate Communications." I count at least 18 going back to October of 2013. That's almost 3 per month. That's about all the more often I feel I need to hear from corporate hq. Day to day business at the local level keeps most of us pretty informed about what we need to know regarding our jobs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree too! We have only had 3 emails from corporate since the acquisition in May. Very little communication.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant August, not May....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People would be on here complaining about over communication if there were too many emails. I'd rather have less.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less emails. And Allergan is going to turn your offer down. Lululemon is a better match for you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. This ^

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm scared

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buckle your seat belts, ladies and gentlemen. We're heading for turbulence.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 weeks into the qtr, half over. No goals, no scorecards, I heard mention of a zylet contest but at this stage what's the point?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But the delay has been explained. If you are not informed, blame your manager, not Valeant. Several communications have come down through Regional Management.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has? That's news to me

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone will have 6 percent added to your primary product promoted so if you came in with Prolensa for instance at 94 percent, you will be paid at 100 percent. It was worth the wait everyone!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow is this true?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if you are on the blue team could only hope to be at 94%