Santarus / inventiv salaries

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of you people are a bunch cry babies who have never done a honest days work in your life. Go order lunch for someone and shut up!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you're a moron

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard about the adjustments. Has anyone asked their manager? What true feedback do you have? Getting VERY frustrated not knowing ANYTHING!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only thing I've heard is that with this next paycheck, all adjustments will be reflected retroactively to the beginning of the year. no word on what the percentages are - no one seems to know/won't tell.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard last week that they were working on it... That is why they wanted our resumes (to look at years of experience, etc.) But I did not hear when it would be completed or how they would let us know. Everything seems to be taking longer than one would expect here. I think they were overwhelmed with this whole acquisition.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not overwhelmed. Simply taking time to very careful to do the right thing for all parties. You guys should be pretty happy when you see the increases.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope so... Thank you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope so too. I have been contacted by several recruiters. I like my job and I have a better than great shoot at PC. However my pay is well below industry standards. I would love to stay but I feel undervalued. I will explore my options. Having Salix do the right thing would make me stay put. Hope to know soon how Salix values us..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disappointing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will we see adjustments in our pay tomorrow?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hopefully your manager will let you know what your so-called increase is before tomorrow.

it is indeed laughable.

"UNITED" my ASS!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you will. Flat percentage across the board. Your RSM should have communicated this with you already. If they have not your should call them. They all got the spreadsheets yesterday.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Basic cost of living raise with a side order of dispair. This is totally dismal.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not what I thought it would be since we are specialty reps calling on GI's and Hepatologists with 3 products in our bag!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my god just stfu!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then leave! I'm so sick of reading this entitled bullshit.

A) you knew what your offer was before you accepted it
    B) if you didn't like it then, you should have taken you awesome skill set elsewhere so you could be properly compensated
    C) citing what santarus promised you is moot. They no longer exist so give up the fantasy of what could have been
    D) if you aspire for higher pay, then prove your worth. Shut up for a year, produce, then maybe you might have a leg to stand on when negotiating a pay increase
    E) who f*** complains about ANY kind of raise?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have got news for you. You can work contract Pharma and be paid as much as salix is paying. So who cares about the over sized egos at this company everyone has to do what is best for them. They will do nothing but burn you and turn you here. Anyone with more than 1 or 2 years of Pharma can pick up on this very quickly.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree. If you do decide to stay they will burn you out real quick. We saw that at the NSM, only around 10 employees at Salix celebrated a 10 year anniversary. Over 40 employees (maybe more) celebrated 10 years with Santarus. Just stating the facts. Where do people go after a few years with Salix? The unemployment line?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so sick of you saying that you're sick of reading the comments on this thread! If you don't like it, don't open the thread, you dumb prick!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish the majority of the Santarus people would leave- talk about shit reps and shit managers. The sad thing is they can't leave because no one will hire the majority of them! Just be happy you have a job.