Favoritism from the DM's

Discussion in 'Ortho-McNeil' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know any DM's or reps. For that matter like this?????? I know one rep in particular ASS KISSER MB in North jersey. Can his nose b up managements ass any further???????????? Anyone agree?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just back from long meeting. dm threw itunes cards around the table.

tosses were NOT based on answering correctly or role playing. she just threw them around to the people she liked.

some people took home 3 or 4 up to $25. never did get one. not one.

hurts not to be be the favored rep.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'd think JnJ would provide guidelines to let the managers know that extras need to be given out equitably.

JnJ pays for iTunes so JnJ should be fair about it.

Where's the RBD on this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Favoritism is probably the worst thing that a DM can instill in their district. Over time, it's a morale killer. It results in reps not caring about their performance because it doesn't matter and distrust among the district because the favored rep will tattle on their counterparts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next work session pop open a container of urine, gargle with it and ax, can I get a package. You should be good to go.

6. Luck you. My DM kept all the iTunes cards for himself.. .. ..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your Dm's intials CAT?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, we never saw the iTunes cards at our meeting. we did hear about them but they never left in our bag?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good Lord. Entitlement attitude at its finest...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the whole baited reward system is entitlement oriented. i'll take a prize too this posting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not actually favoritism at all. We are SALES people, and as a manager, my job is to increase your SALES performance. You are just feeling inadequate when your district counterparts are outperforming you. Go generate some business and get over it. When you perform, your peers will think that you are the "favorite" DUH....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The idea of favoritism is wrong from the start. Good people don't operate this way. And neither should good district managers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good People? Wake up! If I needed "good" people, I would go to www.pansyass.com and get some nice, good people who can't sell sh*t. (Nurses) "Good" is not a competency.

We need people who can actually ask pertinent questions to understand the customer's needs, then close the customer, not just give lame reminders without actually asking for the business.

What I hate as a manager is watching your pathetic weak-ass closes like "keep it in mind" after spending $500 on lunch. What the F*#K? You are all afraid to ask for the business.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets face it...90% of the managers are afraid for their jobs and won't do anything to stand up for what is right to upper mgmnt. Do we really need RBD's...NO! Do we need a CREDO...NO, especially as it only applies to people in Home Office and not Field Sales. Reps don't like to go 45-60 mins to get to their territories, especially going over other reps to get there...just because we needed to move someone and you are it! 'Be happy you have a jo' screw your home life...that is right...balance is the key...or something like the, per the Credo. Get rid of a way to big middle mgmnt and get some people who aren't afraid to kick some as% into mgmnt!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey- all you have to do in Austin is do the horizontal mambo with your DM-and you are secure in your job-just ask around

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jnj is one of the last Pharma companies to give District Managers CARS. They drive maybe 2 days a week and usually just to jump in a Rep car.
    Why not just pay DM by the mile, have them buy their own car & save big $$$s??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Reps use their cars even less. Most of their miles are personal because it sits in the driveway most of the time during the week since they rarely leave their house.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that! This is pharma son so your entire post is not relevant. Of course I am sure you closed hard in your day and drove the shit out of ultracet!

Quiet that piehole of yours and do another report to justify your RBD's job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy crap! If you truly are a manager, then I am totally in shock. You sound like an uneducated and immature moron. How the he'll did you get hired? What I find so amusing is that the majority of you "managers" have no clue how to sell. If you truly are a manager, then use your so called skills to work with your reps and improve their skills rather than be the micromanager, fear-monger that I am sure you are (that is if you actually are a manager).

The biggest joke in all of this is that if you or many of the other managers were asked to role play to show the group at a meeting, it would be such an embarrassing joke. Face it, your just a jerk and I am quite sure you are the joke of your entire team. Sure they are nice to your face, but Know they hate you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no problem role playing with the group. It's the reps who are afraid of role playing. They complain about it and hate doing it at a meeting, yet in front of the customer, all they can do is regurgitate a few key points without asking any questions, then make a feeble attempt at a close like "Do you have a patient in mind who might be a candidate for Nucynta? Please let me blow my brains out now...