Vaccine jobs

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he former Wyeth?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

of course he is but brags he works for Pfizer-haha yes laid off at Wyeth when Pfizer took over, unemployed for almost one year then worked as rent-a-rep for few months. Later rescued by former Wyeth female DM-miss DA (Pfizer manager now of course) who brought a few of the laid off Wyeth reps over....hhhmmm what a joke!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably a Wyeth PC rep since the Vaccine division didn't get touched. Does sound like an as* though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but of course!!! Remember, once a cheat, ALWAYS A CHEAT!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes agreed; those vaccines reps are a huge joke. They don't sell sh*t! Theyb are clearly order takers!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

definitely know who you are referring to-former elderly, Wyeth, laid off, publicis until former dm called him

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait you mean former LEDERLE? Gotta be not former elderly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are not "drug reps"!!! I have never posted on this site. Im just going to tell you how we are account managers and not "drug reps" like everyone compares us to.... Do we have to sell... heck yes,,,,First, as a drug rep, have you ever had to tell an account they are on a credit hold and need to write a check for 20K, 30K or 40K,before their next order can be processed,,, we do that on a weekly basis when an account is on credit hold.We are not compareable to "Pharmaceutical Reps"... Our job entails entirely different skill set. I have been in both worlds and in vaccines, it is totally different from what i used to do 10 years ago. I will promise you this though, you wish you were on our team, it is by far the best and most rewarding job Ive ever had.... Next time your selling pills , which is a great job with Pfizer, try asking them to spend 4 or 5Gs for an initial order..... you asking for a credit card information from the office manager and calling the customer service line if there is a problem... you dont know what our world is about.... try callling on an account instead of a doctor and getting an order..... thats more sales than, dont forget about drug X........ or how is drug Y doing..... not cutting your world but has nothing to do with mine... and the sunshine is all over our division!!!!! and we LOVE IT!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double ditto. I've also been on the pill side and now vaccines. The most satisfying job I've ever had in my long career. You get to run your business. make decisions about almost everything, not have to chase signatures and not be a robot following a reach and frequency call plan.
    In addition, the public health aspect is very rewarding.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double ditto. I've also been on the pill side and now vaccines. The most satisfying job I've ever had in my long career. You get to run your business. make decisions about almost everything, not have to chase signatures and not be a robot following a reach and frequency call plan.
    In addition, the public health aspect is very rewarding.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're more like a credit collector. OK-now I understand. Thanks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound more like a accounts receivable dept. - who btw make 30-50 a year. There is nothing special about this job. You are a pharma rep that is can deny service-congrats Walmart checkout equivalent. Try selling to someone you are anything different than a pharma rep to someone outside of pfizer-even other pharma companies would laugh.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume you're talking about the Pediatric side of the business where docs HAVE to give the shot/use YOUR product, because they can't get it anywhere else. On the Adult side they will just say FU, I'll just wait and give it another time (seniors are in all the time) or FU I just won't give it and just stick with Merck's for now. Let's see how your check collecting goes with your new vaccine-you know, the one where you have some competition. F*kn laughable how you think you are better than others.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a bitter little bitch! haters gonna hate ;-) let me guess, you interviewed during the expansion and lost. i get it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you have a check to collect?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill collectors- haha
    Please quit your sh*t sense of you're better than other Parma reps. You are truly worthless AND STILL A BIG FAT PHARMA REP..... bottom line! Please get over yourself!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

However, having done both over 15 years, and retired recently... vaccines was a way better job.... hate you didnt get it but its a great gig that pays better (depending on experience) and offers much more job satisfaction than a pill pusher will ever have..... say what you will but until youve done both you just dont know! Now has that call average, reach and frequency??? If your in vaccines, your laughing!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RIFd bum watching U ABT troll ! :D

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still an order taker with an expense account to use and abuse, baby!!