2015 Layoffs

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2015 at 7:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! An optimist.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Week of Feb 16th.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard today that it's this week or next week.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A week or two will not matter so much. It was Feb 17 in 2014. Best of luck to you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep guessing Fools ! Post a couple thousand more dates, you're bound to get close sooner or later. In the mean time keep looking like dumb Fk's on Cp You're laughed at on here !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just got off the phone from two folks in Diagnostics. I can not says names as they would get fired etc. Things keep getting worse. They are laying off the low er Mgrs (who worked their asses off) . Hiring Sales Mgrs to do all the Mgt. (real stupid ) They expect more layoffs in the next few months. How can this be. They shaved all expenses and work to the bone. Workers hate it there. The only folks not looking is the over 50 crowd who are afraid to do anything.
    Glad I got out when i did !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Ides of March have come.
    - Aye Caesar - but not gone. . .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can't share much of the info due to insider information and stock trading rules.
    Live with it. Even those of us with stock options and stock grants do, and we still do very well, thank you. If you are trying to live on just a salary, you are never going to come out above the crowd. Good luck. If you have any questions, ask your manager, or your manager's manager some pointed ones, and don't let them deflect. Are their stock grants annually, (so-so), or quarterly? (much nicer).
    Ask them what YOU have to do to get those, and are you on track.
    Good luck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What POS answer let's hope you get your walking papers next week.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you rather get laid or laid-off?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soon....many

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 2015 Layoffs or strange swap meet

Nobody needs these stock grants. I don't need anymore garbage paperwork.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is lunch?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like ADC got hit. So a few from here and a few from there, the Abbott way!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 30% of Finance will be hit...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Left over from last year. Big fat check and old age are the factors.Good luck to your next cycle of life.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. That was me, old with a big fat check. So Abbott gave me a 5 month paid vacation (PCL) and I got another job where I am once again old with a big fat check. Also a very big fat 401k balance. Job market it very good folks go for it.

Thanks Abbott.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got 8 months severance PLUS unemployment (1/2 my regular pay). Now I work for the competition. I tell everyone Abbott tactics so we can take all their accounts away. It feels great.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got laid off in 2009 & started working pt building my own ongoing business. If you are sick & tired of relying on corp america for your financial future & willable income, contact me at ladidi120 @ yahoo dot com to learn more. Legit business, not get rich quick here. You work the business, it will work for you!