Xeljanz

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI to any primary care or specialty reps, the inflammation side is hiring a full-time Xeljanz sales force this September. It seems that very few reps know about or are interested in the positions. Biopharma is a great place to be, and this really is a fantastic opportunity. Currently a contract sales force is in place along with the permanent reps, and the contract sales force can interview as well. Some are good, some are not. It seems like a much better idea to hire a very strong Pfizer rep than a marginally good Publicis rep who is just in the right place at the right time.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in IS. Would it benefit me to interview? DO you believe our division is DUST in September? If so, I was at the launch and would make a good fit! (Well over contract)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need a counterpart ASAP. No nerds please

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing data.... Product is a huge success

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. 0.00001% market share. Sold $30 million since launch last year. Blockbuster status for sure, huh?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. Yes, it is definitely worth the interview. Please, do your homework. Biopharma is the place to be if you wish to stay in the business. Xeljanz is an excellent product. Rheums are conservative but do believe it will have a strong place in the Rheum market. Also, Clinical trials are ongoing and opportunities will most likely be available in the future to call on Derms and GI's. This is a strong product which had a few hiccups in the early stages (my opinion, but also that of most of the thought leaders in my area). So, up to you. But this is a good product.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Higher dose not approved. Concerns EU saw safety issues, denied approval. $24,000 for a year of pills at lower dose, uncertain safety. Product is crap!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Xeljanz was a gypsy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a great product. Only has a few hiccups like stated above.
    1. Too damn expensive and can only be used after failure, poor formulary coverage.
    2. Drug sales since launch laughable. See number 1 for this explanation.
    3. European CHMP jut killed it (2nd time) for first line RA (risk/benefit issues that cannot be overcome by Pfizer), with standards much easier than the FDA.
    4. Pfizer mktg./mgmt. who's never sold anything is driving decisions will for sure eliminate any potential success.
    5. CHMP has just killed its success for first line use in the US. See number 3 for this explanation.
    6. Not looking good so far for the long-term. See numbers 1-5 for this explanation.
    According to Pfizer this division is a good place to be for stabililty. There is your answer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

formulary coverage awesome in my area, can be used after MTX.
    14 percent less than the competitors dosed according to the label.
    drug has been approved Russia, Switzerland, United Arib Emirates, Japan and seeking approval.
    in thirty other countries.
    market share in parts of the country 12 to 15 percent.

Amgen stay on your own web site

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14% less? It's a freaking pill! Not a protein.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU WE DON'T WORK IN POD'S

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we don't work in pods fuck face. we work alone, only occasionally hampered by the whimpering of the vaccine rep

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you do. Two peas in one pod: pfizer rep versus CSO for who is getting the better ROI for the future franchise sales model. And CSO scabs are giving you a run for the money. So great Pfizer is hiring CSOs to full-time for half the price!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When life gives you Lemmons, make Lemmonaide!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14 percent less than competitors price,

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So dumb. Who pays full price? 14 percent less than competitors price is irrelevant to the end-user.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14% less like a $2.10 reduction on a $50 co-pay. Fantastic! Where can I buy?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you cant see the writing on the wall---CSOs are the wave of the future. Two in particular are expecting a major increase in revenue in the next 2 years. Early returns from the first few companies that did this in a big way show that 2 year contracts that hire former reps with over 10 years of experience is a better investment than going with full-timers. The person that told me is trying to send me the "proof" source.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSOs are the wave of the future. It's part of Obama's part-time job economy transformation to be dependent on government's social welfare net.