Orlando meeting

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the Orlando meeting? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously, none of your business.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was last week!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, thanks jokester. It's next week.....hope you rot there. You guys are all alike. Put you in a barrel and shake you up and a little Pfizer falls out. Poor you. Rotten to the core. Always have a chip on your shoulder and basically, NO CLUE about ANYTHING!!! HAHAHAHAHA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who the hell are you talking to? Obv a Pfizer rep would know when the meeting is. This OP is an outsider searching hard for meeting info, dates, times and to confirm location. Could only be working for a competitor in our market. This type and his cronies are far more rotten than anyone you have dealt with at Pfizer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either that or it's a Pfizer Pharma rep who's jealous because we have such secure jobs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So says the typical, smug, elitist, anonymous, keyboard commando.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or a suspicious mate who wants to know when the meeting really starts and ends. No'am sayin'?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always left a day or two early and a buddy of mine and I would get rooms in the city of the meeting to 'sightsee'. That seemed logical to my wife. This way I wasn't getting caught with pants down. But man oh man, did we have some fun sometimes hooking up with local women, sometimes joining women from our company and sometimes actually sight seeing.

With the pressure involved at this job some strange now & then is a just and proper reward. It doesn't hurt a thing if you execute it flawlessly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably your wife couldn't wait for you to get out of town so she could get some strange too. With all the pressure going on in her life dealing with a dishonest sneaking husband like you she probably felt as justified and deserved her proper reward. A lot easier for her to have a flawless execution. Ever think about that?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the flawless execution we had at my meeting? This time it can be your meeting. Will you be there for old times sake?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true. I banged a chick one night from a bar, and as she left she put her wedding ring on. I asked about it. She said her husband was giving her the silent treatment, so to get back at him she cheated on him with a stranger, me.

I asked if she deserved the silent treatment, and she said yes. But in her mind, he was doing it for too long. So she got back at him. WTF???????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, we have done a little bit of swinging in our day so it really is a moot point. Whatever she needs to do is cool with me, out of sight, out of mind. We love each other and there is no deceit if we do a same room scenario with another couple and also if there is no knowledge of the event, there is no hurt involved for either.

Our motto is: Eat well, sleep well and make love with abandon. We're not here for a long time, we're here for a GOOD time!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now picture 2 fat losers, and there's your typical "swingers".

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hardly, she is 5'2" and weighs 102 with an hour glass figure and very pretty. We don't go to swing parties (I said a 'bit' of swinging with select other couples. Our children are grown graduated from college and gone from home. We're having a blast. Who in the hell are you to judge? you would be VERY surprised to learn how many people have tried it, enjoyed it and are still VERY much in love.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like Mr. Cool. So you don't care if your wife cheats on you as long as you don't find out about it? What if you do find out about it? What if the situation was reversed? at, drink and be merry then?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is wrong with you? Are you one of those bible thumpers? I think I pretty well explained myself. Yes, we have had sex with a select few other couples but always in the same room. And if either of us is out of town, no questions asked so it isn't like we don't care, it's we don't care to know. Life is short, we're having fun and love each other dearly. Not all sex is about love. Sometime it's just about the sex. .

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you have an "understanding", lol! I wonder how you would feel if one of those "out of town, no questions asked" came into light. I'm not a bible thumper. You are an idiot though.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's every married person's duty to provide their mate with the sex they need otherwise that mate might wander. Meetings are the perfect environment for such wanderings.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Came into light? What would that look like? She knows I'm out of town a few days before the meeting, I've explained our own outlook on live and sex and by the way, we have plenty of it but we both know (and I think you do too) that the touch of another man/woman from time to time spices things up in a relationship. Ours is nice and spicy.
    We do it together once in awhile and once in awhile we each get a 'pass' with no questions asked. Sorry about YOUR insecurity.