BIG CHANGES COMING TO PEDIATRIC NUTRITIONAL SALES FORCE

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 8:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't say what is going to happen but the sales division here will be turned upside down by the end of the year.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't say? Anonymous board here. So either you are the only one who knows this information (which seems unlikely), are making it up (very likely) and /or need your prescription refilled. By the way, according to the Mayans the end of the world was happening in 2012. Yet I find myself responding to your nonsense.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could tell you but I would have to kill you. Please make the proper moves to protect yourself. Things will never be the same again.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're both F'k ups !

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The douche bag "can't say" what's happening because he doesn't know shit. Keep guessing !
    Ohhhhhh, Let's make a thousand different predictions on CP one has to be right

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now go sell that Ross/Abbott Baby food

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing due any day now to ADC as well. Good luck to all.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this sales division? Can I sell this on ebay?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Approx half of the ped sales force will be gone within 2 years. This is coming from the top

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half should go due to incompotence

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep hiring dieticians and this is what you get. Not a drop of sales ability.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their boss is impressive LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of leaders, could there possibly be a worse one than MB?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I looked up the word leader in the dictionary and his picture wasn't there.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MB couldn't sell fire to the Eskimo. He has no vision and a complete reactionary manager and a bean counter. He's turned a great sales force to a bunch of bean counters. What a joke. And b/c of his lack of vision, he tells his managers to rule with intimidation and iron fist. Good luck surviving this moron and his minions.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He wants robots. Ones that predict the future and are never wrong. If you are , get ready for a beat down.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He wants robots because he is a robot. Mean nasty bully.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just protecting his own butt as all the other VP's b4 him. Sales is powerless over marketing.
    It's just a big game to him and he's trying to survive.

The Don Patton model is still thriving.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If only we had decent marketing. They suck. So we are stuck with blind leading the robot. Great. That's a recipe for success!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taking for granted (and putting at risk) the business you already have, gambling you'll be able to retain more of it down the line is foolish. Just hire more competent reps. But here we go with another consumer mavin reinventing the infant formula wheel. That wheel has been patched so many times, its got more patches than actual rubber.