Ilevro

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is everyone else as worried about selling this goopey POS as I am?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What issues are you having?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see, still goopy, stings, triple the concentration can you say corneal melt/toxicity? How novel a drug

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we all are going to do well with it!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a blockbuster! Go back to your own B&L board. Bromday is dead.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blockbuster, lol. I'm not from B&L. Ya you're sooooo right Bromday which has a 24% market share in my territory and Nevanac has a 7% share, THIS IS A BLOCKBUSTER! LMAO!! Come on tell me you don't actually believe that?! Higher concentration for lower dosing, ya ok.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always a debbie downer in the bunch!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I'm a realist

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then you should probably not work here

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blockbuster!!! If you don't believe in it, then leave. Negativity will haunt you all of your life.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will chime in for both of you. The job blows, period. Pharma is dying and if you think Novartis is taking care of you or gives two craps about you, your dead wrong. Look at the the couple thousand they let go from there own sales force. Then see that Novartis keeps hitting its sales goals for Wall Street yet 98% of the company isn't eligible for PClub! That's a sure sign that goals are set up to maintain a cheap salesforce!

In defense of staying there it's easy money, you probably work 3-4hrs a day and make decent money. If that makes you happy that is okay. However, that complacent lazy attitude is exactly why you should save your money because history says you will be laid-off soon

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the tirade now please look for another job!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah because Everyone here loves it right?.... Get a life kool aid drinkers

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess I'm somewhere in the middle.

There's no perfect company out there (pharma or otherwise). So, just trying to make the best of it and will give it my all on this launch but am very concerned about being able to convert my solid Nevanac business to Ilevro. At the 30,000 foot view, this offers nothing new to the market and I hope I can convince my customers that it does through some fancy talk/sales aids/marketing.

Good luck everyone.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my doctors have been very receptive of it so far, heres hoping that translates to rxs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like Alcon to make something thick and like glue that everyone will hate they did the same thing with Vigamox/Moxeza messed up a completely good drug!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trashing other reps and companies as well as lying about their products and resources will never win over accounts. When will you learn?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure if my msr has got a doctor to write a RX yet

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. So far this launch is even more of a failure than Acuvail at the same time period.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't sold anything with this Ilevro crap yet. It's gonna be a struggle