Open letter to all trolls. Yes you.

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the same trolls over the past 6-12 months that have being saying "massive layoffs are a done deal in October, KB doesn't know her job, GM missed his number... blah, blah, blah..." will now be saying again, "sales is being laid off in another 3 months, deep cuts in R&D, upper management will stay completely intact, blah, blah, blah..." If you've learned anything by now, it should be that speculation is only speculation and reading a couple online articles does not mean you have any worthwhile knowledge to share.

Not only do you not know what's going to happen, you are clearly not equipped with the background, knowledge and analytical skills to make even a decent educated guess.

Just do your job and quit pretending you understand anything beyond that. Do you have so little credibility in life you have to make crap up here?

Most of this was actually taken from the Allergan boards and sadly applies just the same to all of you, and all other company boards that say the exact same BS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good talk Kate

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're saying there's going to be layoffs?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for taking the time to join us trolls on cafe pharma Kate! Impressive for a VP!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sooo your saying there's a chance???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's actually pretty funny.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really that dumb? If you honestly believe a VP posted that I feel bad for you. Go to the Allergan boards from months ago. It was a copy, paste, edit job. I think a VP could come up with their own rhetoric.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this going to effect field sales?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is Army of recent Ex-Alcon talent at other companies and nobody is saying anything good about Alcon or Novartis. The Alcon integration should be a Harvard business case on how to ruin a very successful company. McKinsey idiots should be a thing of the past as they have hurt more companies than helped. Nice playbook Dan & Joe!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis being sold in 3 months. Everyone is going to be laid off tomorrow. Sorry, its true.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I think HP is the case study for ruining a company but we're close.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No questions the glory days are over and no question Novartis has certainly done more bad than good. But there isn't anything any of us can do about it... so just do your job to the best of your ability and enjoy an otherwise easy job.

If there's another six figure plus position you can get with these kind of perks then go get it. Or... maybe just be satisfied with the free car, nice lifestyle and not to mention all the free time we can make every single day.

Grass is always greener on the other side and you won't know what you had till its gone. But if you're going to be a cancer here then by all means beat it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this was taken from Allergan board that is very funny because it supports the Trolls' side.

Allergan has suffered 2 large layoffs in 2 years and just sold to a company to avoid a hostile take over from another.

So much for speculation is just speculation.

It doesn't require a genius to know this company is struggling, just as pharm industry as a whole. In fact, you would be stupid to convince yourself otherwise.

As other poster said, grass is always greener. But no need to be an idiot. Where there is smoke there is fire. We were pretty much told at the realignment meeting we have a year to right this ship, or more significant changes (layoffs) will happen next year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go, start the doomsday clock. 365 days and counting down.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG - the spec was about layoffs, numbers of field sales and dates. Pure speculation. And no one sees a hostile take over coming or a buy out.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes you know it is wrong...about as much as they person before who also doesnt know..
    just worry about your own numbers try and make some cash..create as much free time as you need on the backside and fuck nvs...i for one enjoy the CC and the moronic emails as it is purely cheap entertainment on how not to lead....please Kb and cronies inspire me some more

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a Rep. that left years ago and now making 200k a year at another company, life is better on the outside. Consider your options carefully.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever notice how many "I was rep here years ago" comments there are. Always followed by how much more money they make now and much happier they are now. Funny how anyone who left a company years ago would still troll through cafepharma? Such a joke, keep looking, you'll get another job someday when you spend more time interviewing and less time making BS posts. No buys that nonsense.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called being at an airport on a layover with little to do. Sorry, I worked all week...

It's the same reason why we all still look up exes on facebook. Don't act like you don't do this.

If I look at my district from five years ago versus today, 75 percent are gone. That tells you something.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also forgot to add, I can name dozens of people who have left the last 5 years now in very high end jobs. They used this place as a stepping stone when I got hired here, I knew this was a stepping stone job.

You can think I am full of it, fair. It doesn't matter, strip that out of my argument then. Don't you agree some amazing talent has gone on to better jobs after this place?

Btw, 200k is pretty par for the course in most jobs in device with experience. Just sayin.

I am fortunate. I was the last drug rep my company would hire. Probably why I am so grateful to be out of alcon.