Oncology

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are an oncology company and you are obsessed with reach and frequency, you are not really an oncology company!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's true for more than just oncology. It's the "Sales" that administration and doctors want out of their institutions away from their decisions.

Reach and Frequency have nothing to do with quality and integrity.

Most sales tactics ultimately rely upon an impassioned plea to write for "me." And although it's often effective, it's an insult to any institution that deems itself academic and/or scientific. This is why the sunshine act is so devastating... it implies a corrupted tactic.

But histrionic bimbo's and himbo's will still be the norm in this industry simply because management isn't aware of this and isn't likely to find a solution when they do become aware of this fact.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats why all the real oncology reps left the last couple years- en masse. All that is left is old scheming has beens for the most part. And the "leadership"- I will leave that for others to comment on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a few good people are left- awaiting their pension. So sad when I think of some of the incredible people once here. They are all long gone. Most left during the days of pete straus druken excuse for leadership. He finished the collapse of the division that major harms started destroying.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So silly to see what a once amazing group has been reduced to.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to point out that the dysfunction of the group was preordained.
    David was a joke, marketing innept, market understanding nonexistent and training basic at best

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eric is great! He actually gets things done. The people above him that are demanding reach and frequency are the idiots. How about letting us call on who we need to and not who you think we need to? Let the sales speak for themselves. Out of my top "high immunotherapy and "high melanoma" targets- only 1 has used Keytruda. But from my "low melanoma" group, 6 have. Hmm where should I spend my time? How about with the people that actually treat melanoma, not the ones that some program says should treat?