Merck KGB

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nein! Mein Ehre heiBt Treue!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" Loyalty to the party-Loyalty to the Motherland." Motto of the KGB

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be loyal only to yourself. Out the maggots in the company. Out the parasites, flush them down the toilet. They will cost you your job. If you suspect reject!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back to HSP

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U laid off r*****

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time is fast approaching when the downsizing begins. Short is the time to protect your job and family.
    Report slackers, criminals, parasites and complainers. If they squeek, smell or just look deviant turn them in. Suspect just reject!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we will not let you get away with that garbage. If we see any snitches we will set you up to get fired. There are 15ers than you could fathom. You will get axed before any of us you communist koolaid guzzling dung beetle.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an embarrassment to humanity. Your parents should be ashamed of themselves.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Embarassment is the scum that is now

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Embarassment is the scum that is now inhabits the fine and forward thinking company of Merck. You are all useless and felonious bastards. The sooner you are fired the better. May your spawn eat shit!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are one sad and evil human being. Karma is coming for you. The hate you spew will come back to haunt you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are already haunting you to the point that you are hiding from the wrath that is soon to fall on your criminal pathetic lives. I ,for one, can't wait to see you in the soup kitchen.
    Out them folks save YOUR jobs and end theirs

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be quicker and more effective just to dismantle and fire the entire sales force.
    Merck would barely notice the blip, and it could be made much more nimble, smaller, and efficient. It needs to be less than a third of the size it is now.
    It could be managed with only a shadow of the managers it has.
    Apparently there is no one smart enough at Merck to execute a new model.
    What are all those MBA's good for, if not to come up with something new? Useless.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a badge that had to be accomplished when it first came into vogue, that degree of degrees, the MBA. Without it, it was very difficult to move up in the organization. I complied. The MBA is the most useless degree ever developed.
    Now imagine the hoards of these folks corrupting business and offering very little.
    Now you see the new Merck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sleep very well and you are far from scary. I enjoy making fun of the psychotic rants of an inbred idiot. 15 by 15 baby. You can't stop it! You lose, LOSER!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't stoop to wishing ill will on people that you care about. Those people already suffer a heavy burden by being associated with you and your untreated mental illness. I will pray for your family and friends so that they may accept your severe mental illness. I will also pray you get the help you desperately need.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With all the layoffs the only real survivors could be the MBAs. Problem is some of these MBAs excell at nothing better than acting like teens and forming cliques. Others are medical and science zeros. If any others make it they'll probably be either the backslappers and clowns who keep CTLs and customers entertained....

Sad situation when people with the most understanding of science, medicine and the field are shown the door. Time to take an inventory on who exactly gets included in cuts. Could be we no longer do we value nurses, pharmacists and the others who know the field of medicine.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us expand are outing lists, add anyone who golfs, has a gym membership or criticised the company. We don't need to actually prove a thing just start the doubt of management on the correct path. Remember if your suspect reject!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 15 guy just basically outed himself on the 15 thread. He told exactly were he goes to play so much golf. You wouldn't have to be much of a detective to find him. Here you go.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sure, I'm going to go looking for a crazy troll yahoo on Cp. If you do find him, kick him in the nuts for me.