Scums And Bums

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2015 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The scum and bums are on a long list of fecal debris to be flushed. Year end meetings will be fun!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you just imagine how that sewer will stink!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The title of this post should read "scums, bums & job share mums". Job share mums need to go during the next round of cuts. This position has contract and Inventiv written all over it. Unbelievable we still have these type of jobs, nothing against those reps just the broken model. Come on Frazier, pull the plug will ya?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post should be meant for the originator of this thread. If he had a life, he wouldn't be so consumed with what other people are doing on the job. Get a life and some real friends.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have a core group now in place with just one targeted objective, find you and out you. Lives centered around sloth and criminality will be gone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Workers unite? What is this the workers party?

As for fine them, out them and push them out it will ultimately = you losing your job!
    If you know how it works you would not post such a dopey idea.

Let the managers do their work...that is what they're paid to do.
    They should be sticking up for the workers and learning to coach and correct the work of the ones who are the scums and bums....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are certifiably insane! Your delusions will not come to fruition you dope! Keep huffing dust remover moron.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You definitely are not qualified to approach friendship or close relations with anyone of merit.
    A lowlife exhibiting morals of an ass and ethics of a felon would not be allowed into our close knit group. We look upon you as trash and wish you nothing but ilk! If in doubt out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, I was spending time with family like every other normal person does on the weekends. I would have stated it was for the OP. It was actually for you. I will also write "same as last year" so there is no need for you to post. Also please remember "You don’t have to respond. All I can ask is you read this a few times." I am not going to call you names or mock you. We should all be above such childish games.

be well.

Very interesting. Soooooo, let me get this straight.

You are not a 15x15er. Post 33 and 35 were correct. Do you have such little power in your personal life the only way you feel better is by posting? Are you so filled with grief that you feel obligated to post at midnight to get your voice heard? Do you equate your own happiness by comparing yourself with other people? Are you not happy with who you are when you look in the mirror? It’s always harder to look inside to see what’s wrong.

This is a classic case of deflection. What is really wrong? Do you feel good when mocking others? What is your end goal? Can’t you find happiness within your own environment? Are you bored? Maybe you hit a midlife crisis and can’t deal with it? All the money in the world does not buy happiness. I hope you read this and you realize that this is nothing more than a smokescreen to a underlying issue. I am at Merck and bored. I have to be here. This is why I am posting. Nothing more to do. I am a very compassionate person who like to help others. You don’t have to respond. All I can ask is you read this a few times.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look who's talking! The biggest troll on here, who never even worked for Merck!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am at Merck right now. What are you writing about? Also who is talking? Voices in your head? Isn't that what post 33 or 35 wrote about you? Another case of deflection. I really hope that one day the smoke will clear for you. Maybe you will not attack people who want to help. A troll is someone who tries to stir things up. I did nothing but display kindness and compassion to you. I do like the !!!! stuff. What exactly does that symbolize for you? I ask questions, you don't answer, finally you call names and mock people. Why post if all you do is deflect from yourself and become nasty. That is not very professional. Maybe that is why you don't or ever worked here. Why are you really posting? What is your goal? If I ever left here I would pretend this site does not exist. I really hope I would have better things to do.

Please get well and try hard to keep things somewhat professional.

Be well.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a troll, I am Billy Goat Gruff. I eat trolls for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Professionalism is not your lot in life you are a sycophant of your own self worth. Crawl back into your cubicle and vegetate.
    Our groups goal, identify, list and out the scum within this fine corporation which probably includes you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is not a 15x15. I think she is a 0.0x0.0. :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true, lonesome nutcase who is mad at the world because his life is so meaningless. Seriously get some help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As you post at 1:19 in the morning. Who has a meaningless life? Who is the nutcase? Who needs help? Do you kind of understand that is not normal? Maybe just a little little tiny bit? Something? Is there a pulse of reason in that melon of yours? A small glimmer a light in your world of darkness and despair? Anything?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wrote that after a great day spending quality time with my family. I was also up that late because I knew I was sleeping in the next day because I follow the 15 by 15. Life is good. You seem to be the one with his knickers in a knot.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was already determined you are not a 15x15. Also that you don't currently work here. Your just a lonely, little, pathetic girl with no real power in life. When you have to reinforce "life is good" there are always problems. You stay up because you are lost and no one has any intentions of finding you.

Just stop feeding this troll. I hope you find happiness or maybe a ray of light once in a while.

No more troll feeding.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We now have a mole in fully one third of the overlays nationally. Our input to management will out and eliminate the scum. July is not far away!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Mole Patrol is functioning in admirable fashion. List are expanding and will be used to the letter. Thank you for a job well done. If in doubt out!