I hate working at Merck because .....

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2015 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate working at Merck because ....... of the arseholes that "manage" this disorganised, horrible mess of a place. Why do you hate working here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly ask myself that question and deep down inside, I love mama Merck! Where else can you RFM dinner for the family? Where else can I RFM buttercream from Cheryl's and my manage could care less?

I get paid well to milk mama dry!

FU MERCK!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because of the useless shits that live in the past and refuse to move into 2015.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. Let's clean managers out.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luv being a rep..good pay, easy life, leave the house with travel mug of hot coffee, get in company car, start it up..I have arrived for the day! Put some miles on, make the rounds, play the numbers game, drive home (always manage to beat that terrible 5pm rush hour traffic home)..call it another successful day.....got plenty of things outside of the job to keep me busy and happy...could think of a lot of worse jobs to have.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the corrupt and brutal managers who roam around in the field....

Some are gone....but more need to go!

Echos of hefty complaints on anyone?
    One could be minor.
    Two could be getting big..
    But when it hits three or more it tells the tale (....they will never admit)!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deep Throat you suck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate this work site because I am required to associate with you lazy scum suckers!as so I are

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No real future to speak of. In ten years it will be a holding company with everything outsourced.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 years 95 percent less reps and CTLs.

Go back to school now for something with a future...a skill with high demand.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More true than anyone will ever admit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CTLs will always have their high paying jobs at Merck, even if they call them something different or heaven forbid, make them be reps again…

Merck loves their CTLs as much as they love their corruption and their profits…

Look for a CTL reduction around the same time Robert Plant agrees to do a Led Zeppelin reunion tour...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the one's who got the canned last Summer?
    Weren't they good CTLs? Didn't they excel at training reps and coaching reps to perfection?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now hear this!

Any of the reps reporting to these clowns deserves to be promoted. Any cuts they made are declared null and void. Line form to the right.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, but are blocked by selfish, self serving assholes like Peggy Lemko, Bob Baranick, Steve smith, and managers afraid to push the envelope in favor of their direct reports. We want to expand our horizens with this company! Not be stifled! They talk out of both sides of their mouths. " We encourage employee development". My hairy butt....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Years ago I actually used to be really proud of working for this company. I was proud of what it did. Now I just hate everything that it stands for and the people that lead and manage it ...... I hate what it has done to good people and what it will continue to do. The culture is toxic and any decent values are non existent. Employee engagement is zero, no one really cares and we all just go through the motions.

If you are a new rep to Merck...... get out whilst you can. There is no future here. This place will destroy any chance you have of a decent career. There is too much crap that goes on.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think about this it makes sense. Why are the evaluations of these managers holding any weight?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are so perfect, go find yourself another job. With your attitude, I'm sure you'd enjoy driving a desk from 8-6 every day. We are tired of managing you lazy, overpaid arseholes. It's no wonder our sales are going down.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not had a manager illustrate anything in over 6 years . The managers either don't know what they want or can't do it themselves. Either way they have no credibility if they just down rate the reps and fail to coach.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are not here to illustrate a thing. My job is only to make your miserable useless life a past employee of this company. Quit it saves us money, don't quit you are mine!