No Energy at the NTM

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2014 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah bored and drunk. hiccup!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you dont work for KCI then why are you on this site troller ?? Cardio and Ortho reps make $250k on average you idiot

Disagree with what Ortho and Cardio reps make on AVERAGE. Regardless very few will make over 90 here with this shit point compensation plan.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former bed rep here. What kind of bonus' does KCI give out now? Still getting those awesome quarterly bonuses we used to get? Got $300,000 myself on one large mattress sale back in the day. Do they still have acute and post acute or is it just one rep per territory? Do they still have fun sales meetings with free days? Just wondering, I see alot of open positions and recruiters keep begging me to interview. People used to kill for sales jobs there?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away. stay far far away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% Pep Rally with no substance. Why did they skirt around the fact we are losing business. Using our 1000 clinical studies in the field when not ONE of them compares us to S&N or any other player. And a comp plan that at our best will pay is 2/3 of what average people were making 2 years ago. Stop drinking the Kool Aid, we have serious issues here and management tried at NSM to sugar coat "you have the best products, mores studies, raw, raw, raw. What a joke, this wont work once Apex starts looking at the fact they will never make their ROI.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this company looking for sales PROFESSIONALS? and what is the compensation? Thanks!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He'll yes. Why??? Cuz' our attrition rate is nearing 35%. We are bleeding out. We are definitely hiring the problem is we treat people like garbage so anyone with any self respect leaves when they see it for what it is ... A dump.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares fires the bad ones

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell that crap somewhere else. 80% of the attrition is coming from resignations not terminations.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So 20% terminations is industry standard. 1 in 5 people will leave because they were fired not on their own? What a stupid comment

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think what they were trying to say is that 4 outta 5 reps are running from KCI. Look around there's nothing but newbies. Why? Cuz anyone with any sense or self respect dumps it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, no and no. Nothing left of this company. They definitely should have changed the name since they tarnished so badly!!!