What's going on with this company??

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2014 at 8:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's up here?? Now more openings??? Constant? Does it suck here or are you expanding??? Please truthful answers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not expanding. The culture is the most bizarre I have ever witnessed. The company is owned by Apex, and it's all about maximizing profits to unload the company for more than they paid.

1. No company car, we had to buy our own and the fixed reimbursement does not cover my payment, insurance and depreciation. Ask my accountant.

2. No accrued vacation. Say that out loud...we do not accrue vacation. If you want to take time off, manager discretion.

3. Speaking of my manager, she routinely sends out information days after she gets it and expects a fast turn around time. Her emails start late at night so your phone is going off while trying to get away from work.

4. Many TSVs joined the "coach the coach" program today, which means you have sixty days to get your numbers up or time to hit the bricks. Not a bad idea in theory for low performers, but I know TSVs that won contests in 2013, had a bad couple months and are on the block. Crazy.

5. Many people will tell you I'm too negative, be grateful to have a job, shut up and go sell something etc. etc. But ask yourself, why are many great reps leaving (after many sometimes greater reps left before them)? This place is constant headache for a mediocre compensation.

Take this job if you are unemployed or drastically underemployed. It should be your last option.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. SS. Shit Show. It's like wiping your ass with saran wrap. Revenue is bleeding faster and faster. We had to buy a 20 year old company with a few new products to cork the femoral. This NSM is going to be a doosy. All smoke and mirrors. Apex bought a lemon and is trying to sell it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously have not been in medical device very long. Exactly who are you comparing Kci to. What company?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you wipe your ass with saran wrap?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of bogus openings advertised with NO intention of filling them

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amazing reply with the saran wrap. hilarious