Sales meeting

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG- my wife and I were doubled over with laughter! I truly epic post.
    So accurate on so many fronts.
    Thank you for "level setting".
    And you are right, I can't understand a word that robot Nickos says.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean his ramblings about a strong "porto-folio?"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best best post to date!! "Plaid running shorts!!" Not understanding a fucking word they say! I laugh because I am going too as the days I called my counterpart to ask what the hell was just said! Lol!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BRAVO!!!
    In the midst of all of this chaos. thank you for your humor and every word you wrote is not far from the truth!!!
    I applaud you...Thanks!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still funny!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I come back to this thread just to re-read this hilarious post! thank you!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You read the bible, sales reps. Well, there's this passage that I've got memorized, Ezekiel 23-19. It states that the righteous company is be set on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Righteous is he that shepherds my company through the valley of darkness, for he is thy company's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and control my company. And you know my name is Jorge, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Now if you heard those words, that meant you ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. Maybe it means that I am the shepherd and this here severance package that is protecting my righteous ass. Or, maybe the sales reps are the shepherds and the company is weak needing guidance through the valley of darkness. But that ain't it at all. You see, the sales reps are the weak and I am tyranny of evil men!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comment #13. Still the best, only now Neeeekos is taking his rumpled ass back to Basel. What a fucking joke of a teleconference yesterday. The dumbass was on a speakerphone and it sounded like he was shuffling papers at his desk...oh, and as an afterthought before his flight back to Europe, Nikos thought maybe he should call the Primary Care sales force to let them know he's leaving.

The merger and acquisition man just caught a flight back to the Swiss vault...