Where are the Samples?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5.7 million of them are in recall just like all the Lincoln recall laden with what like rat feces & boogers ? Almost 5 million are exforge samples .
    Not to mention the UK recalling children OTC med.
    Novartis plants make a slum like Bangladesh look like Malibu

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the class action lawsuits begin. Novartis has known about this since the beginning of summer and has been doing everything possible to cover their ass. Maybe justice will be served!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is old news. Recall already occurred several months ago and is over and done. Interesting that it just hit the news feeds. Don't know about rest of the country but I got high doses of Exforge back 3 weeks ago and have more coming.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mmmmmmmmmm......... tastes like ink!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a Novartis pilot project whereby patients taking Exforge samples and supplemental fiber can "crap-out" pre-printed prescriptions to be filled at the pharmacy.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brought in the lunch (2 cardboard boxes of sandwiches/sides & 2 BIG bottles of soda , diet & reg.) Stood in break room from 11:45 am to 1:20 pm, doc finally got back, poked around offering of food, asked me what I had (as in product) and asked where he could 'sign' since he had to get back to seeing pts.. whole interaction took about 12 seconds...yeah I miss samples, would have only taken maybe 20 minutes of standing in hall and getting sig (8 seconds there)..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No exelon patch samples or budget = layoffs around the corner