IHC The Place to Flee

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't we due an alternative to the happy clappy sick-o-phantic chant we've endured for ... well feels like forever. How delightful it must be for all those soon to be redundant employees who get the 'IHC, the place to be' mantra so sensitively preached at them on a daily basis. Surely there's enough wit and enterprise on CP to come up with an alternative - for their sake. Let's see what you got !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that survive the current cull could not be in better hands. Where else would you find such compassionate, sensitive, intelligent, visionary and inspiring leaders. God bless them and their fat paychecks. The place to flee indeed ! Oh I wish I could be an AstRaNOUT. Who's with me ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the damage in IHC?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Routed - the place is a morgue

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?
    How many? I thought they had new drugs coming??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loser drugs. Loser management. Everyones a VP now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, new derm drugs with BRAND NEW sales projections. A model lesson in portfolio management following the Astranout principle - think BIG. That's all you need to do. Not an overly complicated philosophy (how could it be). basically a 3 step approach 1) when no one is looking, shift the decimal point for the forecasts one place to the right, 2) reap the plaudits 3) fuck off before it gets messy.

Problem is everyone knows the cull is coming but most don't know who's taking the bullets. As you can image, it's been a spectacularly successful ploy to boost moral and energise the workforce.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But why cut before launch? What kind of positions did they get rid of?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EM is the place to flee

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EM ? - but aren't they getting lots of new products. The management doesn't look quite so brainless either, which is not really a complement

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When GV takes over we will be the best place ever

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did his Roche interview go?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loratsve.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology and Sandoz are current best bets.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

George says when he takes over things will be better

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus, Carol, Mike, and Paul have done well with Serelaxin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!