New TSV's leaving

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2014 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with our new TSV yesterday. That person has talked to other members from their training class. They believe as many as 20% of the new TSV's are actively seeking other opportunities due to the new onboarding program

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not surprising...not only the onboarding but look at how much biz we are losing to companies like Smith & Nephew...those guys are killing me. Their outpatient vac and Apria must have changed something. Every Dr wants to try them...why?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insurance coverage. We dropped the ball with AARP and Secure Horizons.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's so bad about the on boarding?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. I'm thinking of applying.

Talk me out of it.

:)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what the heck is happening during onboarding?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you don't work here or you haven't heard about the new program from Ms "yo pants too tight"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, I'm totally clueless about that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im relatively new and thought hospitals made most if not all decision on what patients use...insurance can dictate too? Who else can "choose" other VACs?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For transitions they do. Big push for transitions and now Apria snuck in back door.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apria...hahaha. be vigilant!

I saw an old friend in an elevator this week that had the new title of tsv or whatever...

Just as I always did I think KCI knows what it's doing.

I don't even work for the company any more but I have so much respect for them. That's just
    my opinion. Maybe you disagree? And you know I carefully contemplate every one of your(s) views. Which is why I want to hear all of them.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apria is a joke but some of the plans make patients use them. Their wounds will never heal.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should not have gotten rid of tams or post acute ae

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats what I always thought but Smith & Nephew must have upped their game. Im hearing a few key Drs in my area are converting to them because of cost and they claim theyve seen equal healing in wounds. I came here bc we were the ones who invented this! Shouldnt everyone want to use our VACs? We need to step up our game!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Invented this? Might want to look up Dr. Svedman and ITI