Niko's new gig!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2014 at 10:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its all very hush hush. However, Niko's has been call back to the mother ship in Basil for a very special assignment. He will be heading up a team to look at ways of increasing the number of holes in swiss cheese. This will increase margin and reduce cost.

Also, he is looking at ways to reduce the number of items in the swiss army knife. He is thinking of removing the tooth pic, saw and screw diver. He wants to leave those areas "white spaced"

Its seems that most people only look at their watch twice per day. So rumor has it he is thinking about removing the battery from the swiss watch makers. The customers are crying foul but he says "thez are difficult dizzsions that must be made"

of course he will be looking at ways to partner with another chocolate maker to fuel inorganic organic growth. However Hershey backed out at the last minute so I would not bet on it.

All in all he will be missed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's funny. I love it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Given his fine accomplishments in the US, He's going to Basel to negotiate the Roche merger first hand!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yez...andz for my next treeck, I will make zee Primary Care Deevizion...disappear.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This proves that the more degrees Sr. Management have! Does not make them smart. However, Novartis does.
    Politics is what is bring down Novartis. Everyone kisses ass instead of telling the truth. Of course, when you tell the truth everyone runs away like cockroaches.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is peeling wallpaper off walls in Cyprus

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I think he is going to be Joe's butler based upon his inability to cover the disaster in US primary care!