MSBU IN PANIC MODE?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's great to see some business smarts here. 4 SRFs and our salaries + bonus are paid for the year. To the OP: stop stirring-up trouble!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no idea if there will be lay offs, but this is why your comment is flawed.If Novartis made a decision based on 4 SRFs paying your salary per year they would hire 4 people per territory.There was and still is substantial R&D costs with Gilenya from early trials and ongoing trials.All the support personal costs - HR, marketing, medical, abls, kams, brms, nurses, legal etc.. Litigation costs, rebates, profit to shareholders, covering costs of failed products non - ms.

Your great business smarts are not so great after all since you see Novartis in your little world based on your territory not the big picture.

There will be lay offs when Novartis feels there is no need for so many people with so little access. That time is not now but it will come at some time.

Your view is why many people I know in Genmeds are frightened about never finding another job after the last cuts.They never did and never will see the big picture of a large multinational corporation and because of that close minded view they are now starting from ground zero in the job search and earning an income in the future.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are getting 45 SRF'S a day say 20 go on thats about 6000.00 new patients a year at 60K a patient do the math pretty pretty good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love me some Gilenya.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Randi's friend will be let go very soon.Hero to zero in a year

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is her friend

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

E.T.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

E.T go home ha ha ha ha

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not ET. Who was her friend who cried with her.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone officially know why Randi was fired? Was Matt S instrumental in her departure?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares all of leadership is useless. They are stuck at 9% market share for 2 years and Gilenya GO still sucks ass. The MSBU only cares about filling out their PMP and getting a 3. Sales suck my ABL rides with me every other day and I have no clue what my KAM does. This could of been a great place to work but Dagmar and the RD'S screwed up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did everyone leave a bogus success story last week. You will get yelled at and receive a 1 if you don't do it. smoke and mirrors will keep you employed.How many hit their weekly SRF target?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shake up with the ABLs. Will they replace the positions. Not replacing some reps and nurses. Poor performance will lead to more cuts

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They made a mistake.They fired the wrong guy.It should of been the guy on the other side of the state

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst big pharma company ever. Conference calls every week, for what? To dissect how bad management is? No, to pretend that upper management doesn't have a clue? Yes. Way to go on losing that brain volume decrease addition to the PI. Who's accountable for that? No one.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wouldn't know what to do with it if you had it. It's referred to as Brain Volume Loss, not decrease. Go back to bed, you'll do less damage "selling" there than in the field.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will go back to bed. Thanks for giving me permission. Now call my ABL who does not understand MS but insists that the docs want to see him because he is so important. Do you think the docs laugh at Novartis because of the reps? No way, it is because upper management and most ABLS have no clue about the MS market. The SAMS will ride the coat tails of the KAMS and reps and make up stories of how they are making a difference. All fabricated stories instead of actually selling the drug. 10% Market share is an embarrassment

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We both know you didn't "need my permission" to go back to bed. You would have stayed there all day, regardless. That's why we have a 10% share - because of "winners" like you. It's never, ever, ever, no - no way --- your fault. Nope, always the ABL or the RD or Senior Leadership. Ironically, the aforementioned group is the only group not "selling" the drug. No! No, wait! There is another group not selling the drug: you and your gang. Enjoy your morning nap. Sweet dreams.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leadership sucks. Almost 4 years out and FDO is still a major issue. They could hire Zig Zigler and he couldn't sell this drug. I am just collecting a paycheck until something better comes along.