Hospital Positions

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2014 at 7:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw a posting for a hospital position in my area and was wondering what products this representative would be promoting. I have heard that it is critical care but not sure what products would be.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serelaxin

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the Ilaris situation all over again. They are going to post, interview, and start hiring just to learn what everyone else knows, the drug won't get approved.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch the FDA Adcom on the 27th and you will get an idea of the future.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trolls that are paid for as consultants by big pharma suck

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These positions have all been reserved for the current Gen Meds reps. They value our loyalty and will reward us all with this developmental opportunity.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just keep thinking that sweet cheeks. That is so going to happen in an organization as rep friendly as this company

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the starting base salary?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Spin, but hospital selling is different than Primary Care and I'm not certain IHC reps are even qualified unless your a KAM.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If "they" do this, serelaxin will be a flop even if RELAX II hits ALL endpoints with statistical significance, which is HIGHLY unlikely.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Demotion for a KAM but it's better than where they are at if you are a PC KAM

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no seralaxin approval = no hospital positions.....correct? has all hiring ceased?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not completely over. They need to look at FDA letter and see if they can remedy. Much riskier for reps to come on board now, but company is still moving forward in hopes of an eventual launch

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you smoking? The medical panel voted 11 to 0 not to approve confirming that the existing data dosesn't support use. Without a new trial with different results, the drug is dead, which was also the result of the EMEA review in Europe.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not true

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the FDA hearing, the discussion, the vote, and the news coverage are all an early "April fools" joke! I also guess you have lost touch with reality.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest