LifeCell AlloDERM

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2011 at 10:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading these posts I have determined that it takes a little more research to really get down to what the best product really is. Life Cell sounds like that cannot back up their process for their "Matrix Stabilizer" while Permacol is right out front and center with their explanation of the benefits of crosslinking. So in order to make up for Life Cell's lack of peer reviewed human data their best strategy is to run a smear campaign on something that they do not understand or prove to be uneffective which is crosslinking.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...............try wrapping a hot towel around your head.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I crosslinked this thread with peer review. My research indicates no one cares.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

peer review Xen and Alloderm is the gold standard. its awesome zen is on recall.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not any longer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have too many dr.'s complaining that they do not want to implant alloderm cause of possible lawsuits associated with this product. this blows and i have started looking for another job

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

alloderm is a bitch and very expensive but just think how much money we make slopping this shitty product to surgeons...it has paid for my new house..fuck the surgeons

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LifeCell AlloDERM lawsuits

what is the real story with the implant of alloderm and possible lawsuits ? is it all ADMs or just Alloderm? I would really like to understand with is up down at LifeCell as they have been growing nicely. Is this lawsuit info I see on TV new, or has this been going on for awhile.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Been going on for a while and will just keep growing.. Just think. All the crappy dermis based products going in today will be stretched out and reherniated in just a few months. What a shameless group of sales reps. Hey when you are a multi-billion dollar company, you can claim anything and fund any type of study you want positive results for. Sorry but no cadaver skin for me!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any one know the pricing on Alloderm ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$59,678