Stout

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on down at Stout? Seems like a ghost town. I was down there the other day making the rounds and had heard that Bob B was let go ?? What the heck?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, alot of changes. Jim P will be taking over Bob's role. And the non-Quality department has been "decentralized" to be even more ineffective.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Jim P? I thought old Mike Cheek and the little red headed Irish fart were running Stout!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stout has been a funeral home since Burke left and Mike Schneider was the Grim Reaper. Bob B was always the embalmer; at least Pruski has a work ethic; albeit he's a metal fab guy- not a manufacturer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J. Pruski. BTW, that little red headed Irish fart is doing a great job and Mike Cheek is too.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok Mike Cheek - toot your own horn

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All captains do a great job in calm seas. What challenges has manufacturing or supply chain faced considering the inventory levels are huge ?- no controls on excess inventory and another company has manufactured 100% of your product - what a joke. Get your inventory levels to 12 turns and make your own product; then you can judge someone in ops doing "Great" - you bunch of actors in lala land!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont believe so, I think johny S will be the lead man

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BULLL LONEY.... No way ever.. Not a leader

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We still have to have it to make the beds