MSBU IN PANIC MODE?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody else getting the feeling leadership is scared to death of losing their jobs. My ABL is going nuts micromanaging things even more then before. Is this the end of Gilenya?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it's not the end. The market is positioning it behind Tecfidera.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership stinks we should of been number 1. Now we are just a niche product like Tysabri.
    I expect Randi or Dagmar to be gone very soon. Somebody will pay for this debacle

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geez I'm from a competitor. Stop blaming leadership. Your pill had safety signals coming out of the gate. Safety signals means you will see problems with it. Your drug was never going to become a first line by community neuros. It has always been after the inj and Tysabri. Now it's after tecfidera and before Tysabri. Your leadership did nothing wrong. It's called competition.
    You can say whatever you want. Even if your leadership was the best, your drug would still be declining.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are competitor you really have no idea how bad leadership is at Novartis. All you say about safety is true but there are other aspects of launching a drug and marketing a drug. The launch and marketing strategy have failed and leaderships actions and poor strategies are to blame. If Gilenya was successful it would have a 25% market share when Tecfidera was launched and dropped to 20% in a year. Instead it was around 9% marketshare and outside reports predict a 6% marketshare by November 2013. Complete failure when leadership bases success of reach and frequency and how many times the ABD can shake a KOLs hand and add nothing to the sales call.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the fuck would you know if you never worked here? The sales force was left to figure everything out for ourselves the 1st two years and this was apparent to our customers who ultimately stopped prescribing because they were tired of getting screwed. Three years later and 2 competitors on the market.....now they are changing the way things are handled. Too late assholes!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid post from a clown who knows nothing about our leadership. So you think the 1st oral in MS should be at 6% market share after 3 years. Now that I am thinking about it you would fit right in here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling them assholes is to nice. How about the most incompetent leaders in the history of pharmaceuticals. 10 years down the road other companies will look at this launch to learn from the 30 plus mistakes.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you are the one who doesn't understand the market. First when your drug was launched patients who were on a dmt and stable did not run to switch. For newly diagnosed, most physicians stayed with the drugs that had the safety and efficacy track prior to jumping to your oral. Physicians decided your pill was best positioned before Tysabri. Patients who were stable on their dmt but wanted an oral were not at ease with the side effect profile and all the cardiac monitoring. Sure they asked, but said no thanks. As first line, your pill was used for those who were willing to take the risk due to injection fatigue or physicians who were not as risk averse. That does not equal a high share. In theory an oral with good efficacy and a safety profile close to the injectables should have had a higher market share by now, but your pill never qualified. The only one that qualifies as of now is Tecfidera and even Tec is already flattening due to warehousing of patients. If no safety signals come out in the next year, it will def have a higher market share. Doctors and patients dictate where your drug is used.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a shareholder of the stock, I demand Randi be removed from her position immediately!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership is in panic mode. They don't want sales to know how bad it really is. But because it is this bad, they are doing all they know how to best. Micromanaging. Remember Atlanta in June? The natl som was 9. Now, our Abls count on the fact we don't notice the share is now at 7. And that was in June. They know the July and August numbers and don't want us to know. If we im the field really knew the most recent numbers nationally it would take our "swagger" down even lower than it is after the pocket meetings. Watch your Abl and Rd body language and pay attention to the words they use. They already know we are fucked and the best reps on the planet can't stop the bleeding let alone grow market share. It will be blamed on reps inability to execute those priceless marketing messages verbatim before its all over. And god help us and our families if there is another smear coming on our label. Gilenya will go the way of Novantrone if that happens....wonder why no MS company tracks Novantrone sales? Cause it's not worth the effort. Kind of like selling against Extavia. Wonder why no competitor has done that. Wow. And if you think baf will save us check out the lancet publication from July. Funny the brand forgot to tell us about that! Breaking baf is dirtier than Gilenya. Same old shit with ME and AV blocks. Plus a couple MIs in 40 year olds. But in the meantime go get those srfs

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start first with the "leaders" who have been here from the beginning. It has been messed up since day 1.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of that stuff can be overcome with proper pre call planning and break away selling skills paired with our awesome marketing pieces on the IPAD. My accounts cannot get enough of our Ipad slides and KOL Cast. They are blowing my fucking cell phone up. Watch out bitches, here come the SRF's.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats Awesome! LOL!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dagmar and Randi suck as leaders. Ask yourself what have they done make Gilenya successful that would be a big zero. Oh forget that my ice cream just arrived.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im in panic mode. I just ate my icecream and Im lactose intolerate....now Im shitting all over the house. I guess I can tell my docs im on DMF.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And your docs will look at you puzzled.....what is DMF? Bwahaha just cut the crap and say Tec. For goodness sake!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The crap with DMF is poor sales and marketing experience and primary care tactics that don't work. Can you believe the "leaders" not only allow this crap to occur but they develop this crap. The leaders must only have a community college education and lied on their resumes. Novartis wonders why the KOLs don't want to partner.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to know everyone's comments on "4DX"...lol!