C'mon Frankie

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A success story sent out on the afternoon of Christmas???

A) It's Christmas you goon...give us one day of no KCI.

B) What did they really do? It sounds like that manager and rep need lives as well.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just completely disrespectful of a holiday, and one of KCI's few paid holidays, to send an email out to the group on Christmas. I'm not at all surprised, but it still made me angry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

please post the success story.

I like success stories any day of the year.

signed (ex-kci rep)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a KCI Veteran I remember very vividly one Christmas when our DM started emailing us trending reports on Christmas Day. Probably a series of 4-5 emails over a span of about 3 hours. This is pathetic. Frank you should know better, but I guess you don't. Doesn't anyone respect family time anymore??? I guess not.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure some people don't mid but I'm glad to see at least someone understands my frustration. i laugh at these poor schmucks that can't take a day away without feeling fulfilled. My DM: "nights, weekends, holidays is what it takes" while he does none of the above.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post the story, as an ex-KCI rep I would love to see if something actually was even worth a system wide blast much less on XMAS. The company is a joke. Ask yourself the same question I did..."are you embarrassed to say I work for KCI?" The answer is YES. Docs say that the new people they talk to just seem desperate.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post the story? Are you kidding? Now why would someone want to do that?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM says the same thing. Today it was an email telling us to never do admin work during the workday. This place goes out of its way to show it has no regard for our lives, it's just how much can you work? If you're a no life, KCI robot, you get an email from other robots congratulating you. No thanks!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If "No Thanks! " Is how you feel go find another job. You won't be missed. Sorry you haven't been successful in your short tenure. Maybe it's not for you. :).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so short, I've seen many come and go. Been here long enough to remember when having a nursing degree actually meant something around here. But don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My short tenure you say?

Put a severance offer on the table and you can be rid of me today.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday 9am your posting on here. Bet you are a great Rep. doing a bang up job. Hopefully you stay with KCI and no other company has to deal with you. You obviously don't work and your there for the check. Live it up as long as you can. They will figure you out. At that point you will be a recruiters nightmare for us. Oh by the way severance packages are not 100% guaranteed and I'd be careful waiting on that in today's Corp. Am. Just some advice. Lots of people looking for jobs without severance packages. Wish you a great career there. Please do stay with them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What great leadership you provide.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It just is embarrassing to say "I work for KCI" now. Same bit everyday....Why are you guys lowering your price for the first time in 15 years?, why is KCI going to have Gauze, I thought this was the "anti-christ" of NPWT?, dont tell me doctors wont send patients to my facility if I am not using KCI. At some point we need to mature and evolve as a company with competition sell ourselves. Bringing my manager along is just a drag fest of put downs on the competition that are not true...i.e. taking the eight patient sample comparison from two different published studies, telling a SNF that their doctor demands to use us but he has never met the doctor and I have never heard him say that. KCI just needs to get more class in the management position and act like you know how to sell.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow jr baby little for sure

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah well I agree but I don't have to say it anymore. This place is as wacky as a carnival with clowns at the wheel. KCBye

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting back to the OP.

Obviously you're not required to read or respond to an email on a company holiday unless you're on call.

There's no policy restricting sending a message on a company holiday though so what's your problem?

You just don't like him cuz he's a fag, right?

C'mon, admit it. You're a fag hater.

Judge him based on what he does for the company is all I'm saying.

Friggin hater. I hate haters.

Funny video though. And good marketing exposure. Although not to a targeted
    audience.
    Pea brain.