GPS Tracking

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2014 at 1:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KCI is now requiring GPS mileage logs. This will automatically upload via your phone's GPS. The log will include GPS coordinates and will be timestamped. Another waste of company money. Big Brother here is worse than pharmaceutical companies. At least those pharma reps have cars and gas cards.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My esteemed DSM told us when Runzheimer started that we would not be going to anything like this. Lie #57 he told...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad, company does not get it. No trust. Stay away from Starbucks or they will think you are camping out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just when I thought this place couldn't get an worse...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what happens when you work for a company that is owned by a VC group. They actually demand results and want a return on their investments. Unlike large corporations that have zero oversight and allow tons of waste and excess to go on especially at the rep level. Reps waste time and money and burn through expenses for things that rarely provide a good return on their investment.

If you do your job you shouldn't have to worry about stuff like this. Those who bitch about this are the ones who fuck off all day and work for about 4 minutes. And no checking email and calling your friends in the field to bitch about this type of shit doesnt count.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Destroying trust among the ranks has proven time and time again to guarantee employee under performance. BUS 101. Something more insidious at play than just saving a few bucks on gasoline. More like reducing payroll. You are not paranoid, they are out to getcha! Keep an eye on that Impala in your rear view mirror

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a VC/Equity person. Those guys don't know tbe business and make every decision from a spreadsheet. Many companies have been run into the ground by VC and private dquity douche bags.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those of us who "bitch about this" are the professionals who historically got the job done for KCI without needing nannies. It's the former pharma reps who cant get out the door on their own who need this childish motivation and it's the idiot senior leadership that thinks this is a good thing. With 34% of sales force leaving last year, VC leadership isn't seeking a ROI. It is burning the company down

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just go to work and do your job. It won't matter if they are tracking you by GPS or in the car with you. That is if you are actually working everyday. If you are a slacker you might have something to worry about. I am sure the slackers are the ones that made Senior Leadership feel this was necessary. Just do your job. Quit crying!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash: if you are STILL employed here you can only aspire to be a pharma rep. The real talent is already gone. Good luck at Red lobster

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS, other companies gage success by Sales not monitoring where you are at 24/7. This has become a Pharma company. Other Med Device companies do not do this.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot On!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hysterical! If you are out there working you have nothing to worry about right?? I would wager that less than 20% of this salesforce works even part time for their full time paycheck. Now get out there and go to work! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahAh

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's bad enough we're out driving our own cars on these winter roads. When my car gets totaled I'll lose a ton thanks to the depreciation from excessive mileage. Now I have to remember to turn on your annoying tracker app every morning. Great.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate this company, Jeff H., and all the other douche bags can go fuck themselves. Leaving soon and I plan to fuck this company over anyway I can, sorry pieces of shit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More and more people are leaving, vacancies all over the sales reports.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have a tracking device in my skull

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those vacancies will remain as there is no intention to fill those positions. Job "postings" are BS

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Flash!!!!! We are all getting GPS trackers inserted into our forearms @ the NSM. NO lie!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The goal is to suck the money out of it and maximize ROI. Not pay your more you turd.

Here is a tip. next time you work for a company that is bought by a VC group GET THE FUCK OUT! Name one company that was purchased by VC groups that is doing great? Here are a few that are shells of thier former self. KCI, Systagenix (funny we bought this shit bagger too lol), Convatec. Interesting they are all wound care companies. There is a reason major companies all sold off there wound business, its because there are no margins left to be made here and in todays healthcare space no one wants to pay for expensive "advanced" products. I don't care what the market cap is on the wound care space. If it really was that great why would Bristol Myers and JNJ all sell off the Wound care units? FYI Smith and Nephew will do the same very soon.

Get the fuck out of wound care. It is a dead end.