Filling out Orders

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else's DM told their team that they are not to be filling out order forms? My DME instructed me that Case Management needs to be filling out the forms and that we do not get paid to do paperwork and it could be a fireable offense if contiuned? He also stated that they are tracking KCI Express usage in territories vs hard copy orders as the hard copies cost over $100 on average in labor vs having them electronically in our system? i.e. Your performance reviews COULD be affected by the ration of E-orders vs Paper.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with that, case managers hate kci express!, and if you dont do the paper work for them, you will loose orders. KCi says they loose $100 in labor? big deal! medicare pays $3000 a month for home vac

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$3000 per month for a VAC??? Try $750 in my territory, noone gets $3K even for two months anymore. My case managers almost exclusively us Express. My DM said the ratio management is looking for is around 75% by midyear. We dont get paid enough to fill out paperwork and that is also what leads recruiters to turn away from KCI reps. Seriously, its case managment's job to do it and for those of you spending your time in the hospital lobby filling these out you are shortchanging KCI...we are not order takers...go find a job waiting tables and those who are will be dealt with soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, go to your prescibers and sell. If you are filling out your own orders you simply do not have the skill set needed to be successful here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like the Missouri group that created their own 1 page form with everyones name on it??????

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. My DM promotes order entry to customers as a service. Very few of my customers do their own orders, when they do they call.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would we be filling out paperwork? If this is what needs to be done should not that happen at a call center with people making $10/hour instead of highly skilled reps. If you are filling out orders you are screwing yourself out of lost referrals...plus I could not possibly do all of the paperwork with the # of orders that come in daily.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bahahahaha! "highly skilled rep" ???? Now that is hysterical! Thanks for the Friday afternoon chuckle.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone remember your DM saying to tell Case managers it was illegal for our competition to fill out any paperwork and now some say to do it, some dont? I asked my DM and they said that we were NOT to fill out paperwork at all as you could possbily be inverstigated by Medicare for fraud if caught. Just too confusing working for this company. I know companies were they have someone at corporate doing all of that. And my DM said not to follow the Missouri group that created their own one page form. Just a warning....