The rat from Abbott Road

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiding in darkness the rat bits men spreading disease trying to bring them down. Climbing on the backs of others the rat just sucks up the dirty canal of his boss. Climbing deeper and deeper up the canal. The rat is a loser only speaking in mundane platitudes with no content. Expert in nothing but stealing visibility of the work of others. Blaming others for his failures. The rat is a survivor. How far can the rat climb up the canal?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, the person that wrote this is really disturbed and needs to get a life. Talk about taking things personally! Feeling guilty I guess...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The mood in East Hanover IS getting a little Stephen King for many of us but all these rat posts are definitely someone who is more troubled than most. You people in the field have a better sense of humor. We don't get out as much.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get it. At first I didn't but I asked some friends and then they explained the whole rat motif. It's fing funny actually and speaks to department disfuncion. Now I have to go back and check out the previous work. Long live the Rat of Novartis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody mind giving the rest of us a quick synopsis? Thought they were referring to the whistleblower.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rat is in AIN team. Sneezing his load in the shower. Lol